Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

I might be a little excited about the fact that I'm going to a convention soon with my best friend - so I already jumped in my kigu and took a picture.  :D  Just four days until the fun happens!

sig-4586669.296jamp.png

Also I think I could mention that this time I didn't make the grump face I usually make in photos. Progress?

Who said that your grump face wasn't cute? Haha! Not me.

Also how it happened that you bought such awsum cat hoodie? Is it your pajamas?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I guess I'll post two photos.

(warning, they're big photos)

Before

BY1ZcJo.jpg

And after. I don't ever keep the "beard" for very long since it gets really itchy, plus I like feeling clean shaven.

ms5nBiX.jpg

Edited by 95-Wolf
  • Brohoof 6

Who said that your grump face wasn't cute? Haha! Not me.

Also how it happened that you bought such awsum cat hoodie? Is it your pajamas?

Thank you for your kind words, I'm flattered!

Also it's not only a hoodie but an onesie that I originally bought just for having something fun to wear for the convention.  :icwudt:  I haven't worn it to bed yet since it's quite hot but for a freezing winter night I could.

I am a cardiophile. I wear it most of the time. :blush:

That reminds me of when I would always wear my Super Mario 3D World cat ears everywhere when I was like 10.

This is my current state.

post-31843-0-94572400-1468935575_thumb.jpg

I'm listening to the Mii Channel music. What am I doing

• Brohoof 6

Aye!!!! Digging the hair homie!

Cool Misfits shirt too. I am currently rocking my Whinny City Pony Con event shirt :D

Still super handsome!  ^\\^

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I normally don't post pictures of me online, but I guess one picture is no big deal. sig-4607079.sig-4607079.sig-4607079.sig- So, here a smal picture of me (not the best quality). 

sig-4238050.DSC09590.jpg

Edit: I forgot that I already had uploaded a picture here. But the old one is gone so here is the new one.
Edit2: picture was gone.

Edited by IronM17
  • Brohoof 6

Ahhh, no...

A lot of my clothes are hand-me-downs from my brother, who's in the Air Force.

I just wear it because it's comfy. And looks cool. But mostly because it's comfy.

Don't do that... 

personally? I don't care, but literally for your own safety don't do it. Some soldiers, particularly in America, get really worked up over that kind of thing. 

Don't do that... 

personally? I don't care, but literally for your own safety don't do it. Some soldiers, particularly in America, get really worked up over that kind of thing. 

Well, as long as you'd don't claim to be a soldier by just wearing the cloths you're fine. Many surplus stores sell old and newer unfiorms they can be comfy and quite useful. Just don't be THAT guy. 

So, with my girlfriend living in the south, I went to visit her. Then my parents did. Then I got dragged to London and then on the London Eye. So, here you can see my face on said London eye, as well as my special some-pony/person/being 's face and my mothers (so it's easier for you to find me and my family *looks at Lightwing*).

oDMEmCi.jpg

• Brohoof 10