Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

I haven't posted here since I was still a child, just barely 17... might as well show you guys how much I've grown.

7FXiVaz.jpg 

As you can see no more hoods, and no more hiding all my skin... but NO ONE will ever see my face!

• Brohoof 5

I'm I guess I may as well update myselfpost-36014-0-01285900-1469886249_thumb.jpg

Me without my glasses and I admit I look weird but I don't wanna look like everyone else

I'm I guess I may as well update myselfattachicon.gif1469886163500918541617.jpg

Me without my glasses and I admit I look weird but I don't wanna look like everyone else

I haven't posted here since I was still a child, just barely 17... might as well show you guys how much I've grown.

sig-4617942.7FXiVaz.jpg 

As you can see no more hoods, and no more hiding all my skin... but NO ONE will ever see my face!

Hat happens if I said I already know what you look like with that balaclava around your mouth
  • Brohoof 4

Hat happens if I said I already know what you look like with that balaclava around your mouth

I'm wearing a face wrap, not a balaclava. Its a signature image of mine that me, and my OC both share. I'm also doubting you know what's under my mask, but if you manage to guess correctly I'll give you... I dunno... props?

• Brohoof 1

I'm wearing a face wrap, not a balaclava. Its a signature image of mine that me, and my OC both share. I'm also doubting you know what's under my mask, but if you manage to guess correctly I'll give you... I dunno... props?

Don't need anything a small beard a gash and erm a few freckles on your cheeks plus get some sun you look like a ghost

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Here I am with my one of my brothers and sister at Lollapalooza yesterday. We had fun. I'm the one with the Mexico flag

post-28150-0-34176200-1469930885_thumb.jpg

post-28150-0-42362900-1469930889_thumb.jpg

post-28150-0-72280900-1469930892_thumb.jpg

Edited by vivishy
  • Brohoof 6

Here I am with my one of my brothers and sister at Lollapalooza yesterday. We had fun. I'm the one with the Mexico flag

Aye!!!! Viva Chitown!

Well if you are from Chicago and didn't just come for lolla XD

• Brohoof 1

I met two people at an arcade cosplaying as Sora and Shiro from No Game No Life. This was so amazing/unexpected you have no idea. The coolest thing that's happened to me ever

DF1cw3G.jpg

• Brohoof 9

I met two people at an arcade cosplaying as Sora and Shiro from No Game No Life. This was so amazing/unexpected you have no idea. The coolest thing that's happened to me ever

sig-4619757.DF1cw3G.jpg

NBD, just me and my lollies, fam. 12/10! 

• Brohoof 3

I cosplayed in a pink maid costume recently at an anime convention....

Donate 100 cuddles and I'll consider posting a picture of me in it

• Brohoof 2

Aye!!!! Viva Chitown!

Well if you are from Chicago and didn't just come for lolla XD

Well I don't live in Chicago but I do live in the suburbs. This was my first year at Lolla and I've got to say, I want to do it all over again next year

Well I don't live in Chicago but I do live in the suburbs. This was my first year at Lolla and I've got to say, I want to do it all over again next year

Oh I see. Well either way pretty cool! Glad to see you had fun!

My bad, cuz.  :lol: Alright, let's change 'another' to 'a'.  :squee:

Sorry fam, I'm not interested in posting pics on public threads. :blush:

• Brohoof 2

I'm going to a brony meet-up this Sunday! Maybe if everyone is cool and down we will take a group photo and post it 'squee'

:D

actually no I'm not nevermind XD

Edited by Misscellanio
  • Brohoof 2