Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Was going to post these early this week but was really busy with work and I didn't have the chance to but, i'm off for a few days now and so here are a couple pictures of me and some friends of mine cosplaying as the BLU Team from TF2 (have a guess which class I am). :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Plus also I did bump into a few Bronies whilst walking around the Expo which was awesome, and look.......

Posted Image

RAINBOW DASH SUIT!!!!!! The suit looked really amazing and I just had to take a picture of it. :D

All in all it was a great day and i'm soooo looking forward to the next MCM Expo coming next May. :D

• Brohoof 8

Was going to post these early this week but was really busy with work and I didn't have the chance to but, i'm off for a few days now and so here are a couple pictures of me and some friends of mine cosplaying as the BLU Team from TF2 (have a guess which class I am). :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Plus also I did bump into a few Bronies whilst walking around the Expo which was awesome, and look.......

Posted Image

RAINBOW DASH SUIT!!!!!! The suit looked really amazing and I just had to take a picture of it. :D

All in all it was a great day and i'm soooo looking forward to the next MCM Expo coming next May. :D

Awsome pictures there my friend. :lol:

Anyways, posting a picture of myself? Well, I'm one of the more rare ponies. I'm a redhead. I'll think about it, because I don't want to be laugh at for my hair color. :(

Anyways, posting a picture of myself? Well, I'm one of the more rare ponies. I'm a redhead. I'll think about it, because I don't want to be laugh at for my hair color. :(

While you're under no obligation whatsoever to post a picture of yourself, I can guarantee you that the only people out there that dare to laugh at others appearances, are the ones that struggle themselves with their own traits and physical aspects. As it can be quite a challenging and uncomfortable experience to adress ones own problems, most people opt to take the less painful alternative of finding humour in those having so called "problems" similar in nature to their own.

In saying that, this community's based around a show that most people initially find to be peculiar and contradictory to what mainstream societies been hammering into them since a young age. We've all accepted and enjoyed our love for the show, and embrace diversity. Believe me when I say we're the last people who'd make fun of something as trivial as the colour of your hair.

Edited by Swoop
  • Brohoof 10

While you're under no obligation whatsoever to post a picture of yourself, I can guarantee you that the only people out there that dare to laugh at others appearances, are the ones that struggle themselves with their own traits and physical aspects. As it can be quite a challenging and uncomfortable experience to adress ones own problems, most people opt to take the less painful alternative of finding humour in those having so called "problems" similar in nature to their own.

In saying that, this community's based around a show that most people initially find to be peculiar and contradictory to what mainstream societies been hammering into them since a young age. We've all accepted and enjoyed our love for the show, and embrace diversity. Believe me when I say we're the last people who'd make fun of something as trivial as the colour of your hair.

You have a good point there. People do make fun of as you sed "problems" only for the fun of it and to be acknowledged by others, by showing that they are cool that they make fun of those "problems." Well, that's in real life. I manage to accept it but still, sometimes I get a bit depressed when they insult me.

I would like to post a picture of myself, but I'm usually afraid of it because, people make jokes and insults on some other forums that I have been on. Hope this forum will be different. (and no, I don't look like "forever alone," actually I think I'm good looking, except for the red hair part :lol: )

Edited by ShoeShy

post-23-0-42032900-1320580890_thumb.jpg

Posted Image

You look like that one kid I fed, Clothed and housed that stole 600+ Dollars of my things that i need to kick his ass for....post-23-0-72608300-1320581248_thumb.gif

• Brohoof 3

I don't have any camera, so I'm unable to take a picture of myself right now. Then again I'd just show off my perfectly shaped, sexy body anyway. :V

I DO think I have some webcam, though. Have to look into that.

Bluh, I want a digital camera already. I WANNA TAKE PICTURES OF STUFF, DAMMIT.

I don't have any camera, so I'm unable to take a picture of myself right now. Then again I'd just show off my perfectly shaped, sexy body anyway. :V I DO think I have some webcam, though. Have to look into that. Bluh, I want a digital camera already. I WANNA TAKE PICTURES OF STUFF, DAMMIT.

My dsi takes better pics then my digital camara and my dad's digital camara as long as you dont move.

You have a good point there. People do make fun of as you sed "problems" only for the fun of it and to be acknowledged by others, by showing that they are cool that they make fun of those "problems." Well, that's in real life. I manage to accept it but still, sometimes I get a bit depressed when they insult me.

I would like to post a picture of myself, but I'm usually afraid of it because, people make jokes and insults on some other forums that I have been on. Hope this forum will be different. (and no, I don't look like "forever alone," actually I think I'm good looking, except for the red hair part :lol: )

I know what you mean, but have since already posted a picture in this thread. :)

I remember in my 12th grade year of highschool back in 2010 there was this one student in my English IV class who was always a douchebag to me. He didn't know my name or pretended not to, so he would call me "Glasses" (obviously pinpointing my specs). He basically was sort of a spiky haired troll in that he literally always did the traditional trolling smile and glanced eyes. :huh:

I'm not kidding! :lol:

post-23-0-42032900-1320580890_thumb.jpg

You look like that one kid I fed, Clothed and housed that stole 600+ Dollars of my things that i need to kick his ass for....post-23-0-72608300-1320581248_thumb.gif

A younger sibling? :lol: lol, just joking.

:blink: Quite a loss.

I'm half considering posting a picture of me from Halloween. I was a grandma, dress, gray hair, purse, and diabetes socks, the whole nine yards.

My friend, you have nothing to worry about, and even if you did, having the guts to show yourself just says...

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

post-23-0-42032900-1320580890_thumb.jpg You look like that one kid I fed, Clothed and housed that stole 600+ Dollars of my things that i need to kick his ass for....post-23-0-72608300-1320581248_thumb.gif

Lol trust me, I was going for the stereo-typical douche bag look.

I was bored.

Oh my...Well here I am. I am in the red sweater, and male XD

Posted Image

I need a new picture though, my webcam is terrible. But that was taken last year. Still the same...just a little longer hair.

Edited by Hayze
  • Brohoof 4

Well there you go that's me just a disembodied head floating around the universe being a critic and loving ponies...

post-461-0-89101200-1321419343_thumb.jpg

Okay I see that you're not buying it so I'll post a real pic... later. I'm tired and the pic will look awful and all my pics are not up to date from like 6 months ago!

I don't like cameras....

^That is my real name though... Colon Leftbracket is my alias, and Colton Manestache is my Pony Alias! :{

I already Posted, but this is what I did for anything but clothes day at my school ( for spirit week)

Posted Image

And yes, that is entirely ducktape :P

Edited by Ice
  • Brohoof 3

New pic of me!

This was during a nighttime training session, so no goggles were required. The kid that took the picture ruined my night vision though. :huh:

post-98-0-11253600-1321518494_thumb.jpg

Also, comparing this to my first picture, my M16 has changed a bit.

• Brohoof 5

A plane is just not good enough! Unless of course you can do a Sonic Rainboom in it!

LOL

Wow, looks like there really are girls on this forum. And they have the pics to prove it! Posted Image

Guess I'll play too. Here's me, the last time I was up flying.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Well well well. I guess I will show my face here, when I get a fresh picture.

Would you like me to add... Cupcakes for extra effect? =D