Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

It’s great putting faces to ponies! I guess after all my lurking I better contribute too. Taken at our family reunion earlier this year. Not super flattering because it was incredibly sunny and squinty, but I’d washed AND brushed my hair which always deserves to be commended in my opinion.

E2219D21-8267-40A2-8CCF-1F15A3CFC88C.jpeg

Edited by Witch
  • Brohoof 12

3 minutes ago, Witch said:

It’s greaf putting faces to ponies! I guess after all my lurking I better contribute too. Taken at our family reunion earlier this year. Not super flattering because it was incredibly sunny and squinty, but I’d washed AND brushed my hair which always deserves to be commended in my opinion.

E2219D21-8267-40A2-8CCF-1F15A3CFC88C.jpeg

Your hair has a beautiful colour. Especially on the end. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

This is what I currently look when I got my Fluttershy pinned badge from Tridashie in the mail yesterday. :fluttercutehat:

I decided to try out a goatee look and I have been getting positive feedback on it in general. :pout: Looks like DustyKatt has a competitor on the rise, lol. ^_^

5a31a758e91c5_newfaciallookwithTridashiesFluttershypin.thumb.jpg.39ec0aff0e2d94e17bd5fec31a1728ee.jpg

• Brohoof 7

On 12/12/2017 at 3:23 PM, Prospekt said:

Very old picture in a tiny Christmas ornament frame. This was me when I was about 7 or 8.

IMG_20171212_132131.thumb.jpg.e3e5205b8474928a53aea9c63f11b5d6.jpg

Oh my goodness you look like my brother when he was that age :D

• Brohoof 1

*Insert somber dramatic pose* so I took the next step and shaved the side of my head. Already love it. :P

7B22D280-3C4F-4F50-9879-3CD465D443AE.thumb.jpeg.9a3c92a54a862572512b6db0c2c67be2.jpeg

Never would’ve thought I’d ever have hair like this a few years ago. I refused to have short hair but it’s actually the best thing I’ve ever done

• Brohoof 10

13 minutes ago, iceestarz said:

*Insert somber dramatic pose* so I took the next step and shaved the side of my head. Already love it. :P

7B22D280-3C4F-4F50-9879-3CD465D443AE.thumb.jpeg.9a3c92a54a862572512b6db0c2c67be2.jpeg

Never would’ve thought I’d ever have hair like this a few years ago. I refused to have short hair but it’s actually the best thing I’ve ever done

Thay looks so nice on you! You can rock the short hair! 

If I'd ever cut mine that short, I'd look like a potato :derp: 

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Summer Breeze said:

Thay looks so nice on you! You can rock the short hair! 

If I'd ever cut mine that short, I'd look like a potato :derp: 

Lol thanks! That’s what the lady cutting my hair said! She says she usually asks customers if they’re sure cause some people ask for haircuts that would look bad with their face, but she didn’t hesitate when she saw what I wanted xD

They said I was brave lmao but honestly to me it’s just hair that will grow back if I end up hating it. 

Honestly I would shave my head but I’m afraid my headshape is like weird at the top. Like pointy or something :lol:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, iceestarz said:

Lol thanks! That’s what the lady cutting my hair said! She says she usually asks customers if they’re sure cause some people ask for haircuts that would look bad with their face, but she didn’t hesitate when she saw what I wanted xD

They said I was brave lmao but honestly to me it’s just hair that will grow back if I end up hating it. 

Honestly I would shave my head but I’m afraid my headshape is like weird at the top. Like pointy or something :lol:

Then you have an awesome hairdresser that she asks stuff like that, mine doesn't. I once went to get my hair done for gala and she gave me a hairdo that looked pretty bad with my face. But she also put sparkles in it so I forgive her :D 

And it's true that it will grow back, just takes so long to do that if you don't like it. But you rock it so it can take it's time to grow back ^~^ 

• Brohoof 2

45 minutes ago, iceestarz said:

That's one rad haircut :lol:

• Brohoof 2

I've been a member for 3 1/2 years, and I've never once shown my face... its time to change that. I'm only doing this because Star Wars is out, and because I said I would a few weeks back. Tread lightly, there is a reason I wear a mask. :mellow:

I've removed the picture, no one will see my face. Not now, not ever... my face is my mask.

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame
  • Brohoof 9

3 hours ago, Snowflake Frostflame said:

I've been a member for 3 1/2 years, and I've never once shown my face... its time to change that. I'm only doing this because Star Wars is out, and because I said I would a few weeks back. Tread lightly, there is a reason I wear a mask. :mellow:

Hide contents

oVWPyeA.jpg 

And just like that I feel a lot less mysterious.

That Star Wars costume suits you well!

• Brohoof 3

Chilling at a University of Denver Pioneers hockey game.

IMG_20171216_183349.thumb.jpg.98ef616689bd45fb31f5d5ed1baa88fb.jpg

The defending NCAA national champions didn't have a win in the cards tonight, but it was fun as always.

Note: I don't go to DU. But I have connections that = free hockey tickets from time to time. :derp:

• Brohoof 6