Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

18 minutes ago, Totally Cerberus said:

I may do it tomorrow, maybe... I just have to edit the pictures a bit since they have been taken while in the army and well, there is certain limits on what I can show :maud:

If you are still in the army, If you can find somewhere with nothing or nothing of interest to take selfie

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

If you are still in the army, If you can find somewhere with nothing or nothing of interest to take selfie

I'm not and they have been taken on places like that, but you would be surprised how strict it is, I have to make sure.

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Totally Cerberus said:

I'm not and they have been taken on places like that, but you would be surprised how strict it is, I have to make sure.

Boi, post dem pics :V
that way I can pat you on the head

lmao

1 minute ago, The_Gobo said:

@Totally Cerberus hah!
Dude that's awesome! what kind of equipment is that? :D

Besides the basic soldier-equipment, just a basic riot-model motorcycle helmet, I was an ATV-driver. I also got a driving-suit, but it was so ugly and impractical that I used it only once :P 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@The_Gobo I am actually a piper for a pipe and drum band. The uni I attend kept its traditional wool uniforms from the 19th century, and we smoke cigars and pipes every Christmas dinner to celebrate being able to go home. Little bit of context :squee:

@Totally Cerberus is that Bundeswehr or Finnish cammo? Looks familiar. 
Edited by Inspector Clouseau
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)
3 hours ago, Snow Frostflame said:

Don't remember if I had already posted these. But here I'am doing what I do best... wearing a mask and being creepy.

Spoiler

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, cloud, sky, outdoor and nature

Spoiler

Image may contain: one or more people, outdoor, nature and water

Well, you have talent for what you do. :D (Just joking)

Nice area you live in there. :twi:

Edited by H'rok
  • Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, H'rok said:

Well, you have talent for what you do. :D (Just joking)

Nice area you live in there. :twi:

You're kinda right, I'm really good at scaring people... looking forward to Halloween.  Though I'm a pretty nice guy outside the costume.

And no, that's northern Arizona... also known as southern Colorado in a nutshell. I'm from the metropolitan area where the buildings, and deserts are.

3 hours ago, The_Gobo said:

Not gonna lie, I'm jealous. XD
@Snow Frostflame but that's not a pic of you then :P
That's a pic of the character as a cosplay :3

Its a nice costume, huh. It isn't one of those cheaply made costume store, costumes. I went around looking for the right clothing, masks, sheaths, weapons, etc. Cost me a good $300 but I'd say it was well worth it.

Also yeah its a picture of my costume, but I'm wearing the costume so its technically a picture of me. :catface: 

Maybe when Halloween comes around I'll take a picture of me unmasked.

• Brohoof 1

On 7/7/2018 at 12:19 PM, Inspector Clouseau said:

DD0294C5-B678-48D0-B571-ED66F8E4267C.jpeg

Oh that's a really nice photo. The horse looks relieved and happy-to-hug, it's really heartwarming. :kindness:

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Rikifive said:

Oh that's a really nice photo. The horse looks relieved and happy-to-hug, it's really heartwarming. :kindness:

He was my polocrosse/hunting horse for six years before I joined the army. He will forever be my favorite. Sometimes there is a bond between horse and rider where you just get each other. He is mine.

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Inspector Clouseau said:

He was my polocrosse/hunting horse for six years before I joined the army. He will forever be my favorite. Sometimes there is a bond between horse and rider where you just get each other. He is mine.

No doubt there is, it is visible. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2