Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

9 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

My god, you keep getting more beautiful every time.

Also professional photo. That is not a normal camera is it? (especially not a cell phone camera lol)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 minute ago, Splashee said:

Also professional photo. That is not a normal camera is it? (especially not a cell phone camera lol)

Yeah, amazing stuff from Drip.

Also, she’s an amazing friend.

Edited by TheRockARooster

Thanks dudes. Yeah Dani uses a Niko  dslr - me too to be honest. Just not for regular ole selfies. Would be too much of a hassle to set up each time. Usually I'm spending quite some time to prepare the setup and all when I'm taking photos with my dslr. :3 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, DripMoondrop said:

Thanks dudes. Yeah Dani uses a Niko  dslr - me too to be honest. Just not for regular ole selfies. Would be too much of a hassle to set up each time. Usually I'm spending quite some time to prepare the setup and all when I'm taking photos with my dslr. :3 

I thought so, I didn't want to guess and be wrong.

It does take a long time to set up. I almost never use my dslr (which is sad because of the price). The quality though is incredible, with the right lens (again, price d*mnit!).

It makes you pop out of the picture :bedeyes:

But also the staff you are holding with all the little bottles, omg! How much work do you put down on your outfits?

• Brohoof 1

46 minutes ago, bigRoadman said:

bigRoadman

‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪

oh and this ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪

Image result for big roadman

Is that a Jojo stand user?

16 hours ago, Splashee said:

I thought so, I didn't want to guess and be wrong.

It does take a long time to set up. I almost never use my dslr (which is sad because of the price). The quality though is incredible, with the right lens (again, price d*mnit!).

It makes you pop out of the picture :bedeyes:

But also the staff you are holding with all the little bottles, omg! How much work do you put down on your outfits?

I use my dslr moderately often. Usually to take photos of other stuff than myself though lol. 

I started the staff about a year ago. Back then I first came up with the character and he was somewhat plain looking. He and the staff develop constantly. Since it's an OC I can take my liberties. Cosplays of canon characters depend on how complicated they are. Some take two weeks to make, others several months. 

• Brohoof 2

25 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Yeah so is it just me or does my hair look a bit....1980s to you? :laugh:

Hide contents

552DBCF4-CC29-4E53-8A0D-7321A0EE1DDA.thumb.jpeg.8ba5d05e46e2e760e8a3cbc741c28be3.jpeg

Hmmm not really :mlp_wat:  looking good gurl

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Lucky Bolt said:

Yea idk it’s looking a bit more frizzy than usual...:dash: 

And thank :grin:

I can't know what it usually looks thought :mlp_wat: I see what you mean though by 80's style

53 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Yeah so is it just me or does my hair look a bit....1980s to you? :laugh:

Reveal hidden contents

552DBCF4-CC29-4E53-8A0D-7321A0EE1DDA.thumb.jpeg.8ba5d05e46e2e760e8a3cbc741c28be3.jpeg

Keep at it.