Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

On 10/2/2019 at 2:03 PM, Bas said:

Rare pictures of me being outside.

Prob a good bit better than the indoor selfies. 

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

20191002_133238.jpg

20191002_133232.jpg

20191002_133230.jpg

20191002_133210.jpg

20191002_133151.jpg

And yes, these are failed attempts at smiling lol.

You are handsome! Just need to work on the smile! :mlp_yeehaa:

36 minutes ago, Bas said:

Smile? Which smile? :mlp_wat:

-> :lie: ?

Wait, are you flirting with me. :wacko:

If I were flirting, I would be obvious (absolutely not ambiguous). Even in the smile thread from yesterday, I was not being a romantic. I am trying to cheer up my friends while they really need it, and you know how much he might need that right now.

Knowing about your past, I wasn't expecting you to be as handsome as you are. (I am talking about what you wrote in "Why I won't fully shut up").
Life can be very unfair.

Edited by Splashee

1 hour ago, Bas said:

Apart that I am pretty surprise anyone finds me and my plate attractive...why wouldn't you think I am because of something happened in the past? What did you imagine me be like? :worry:

I haven't imagined anything. I don't care about looks. I didn't expect to see you post yourself though. That was a good surprise!

------------------------------------The forum merged these two posts together, don't mind that-------------------------------

3 minutes ago, Lucky Bat said:

Damn...cute. 

It's because he is a multibillion racing driver from Finland, that's why. I know you have eyes for anything related to cars, lol!

Edited by Splashee

2 minutes ago, Splashee said:

I haven't imagined anything. I don't care about looks. I didn't expect to see you post yourself though. That was a good surprise!

It's because he is a multibillion racing driver from Finland, that's why. I know you have eyes for anything related to cars, lol!

@Misty Breeze would find this funny. She has more knowledge of F1 drivers than I do. :laugh: (Kimi is hot though i admit)

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Lucky Bat said:

@Misty Breeze would find this funny. She has more knowledge of F1 drivers than I do. :laugh: (Kimi is hot though i admit)

Well, Kimi Raikkonen has also a sense of humor, and an attitude that made him a legend. You must watch this video or at least at timestamp 1:12 (watch the entire thing to understand why it is legend):

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Lucky Bat said:

BACK OFF! My Kimi! And Kevin!:glimmer:

Oh...…...hi:blush:

4 hours ago, Splashee said:

Well, Kimi Raikkonen has also a sense of humor, and an attitude that made him a legend. You must watch this video or at least at timestamp 1:12 (watch the entire thing to understand why it is legend):

YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE DRINK!

GLOVES AND STEERING WHEEL! COME ON!

(I am downloading an F1 game as we speak):laugh:

Edited by Misty Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

On 9/29/2019 at 10:06 PM, Lucky Bat said:

Wtf I thought I was your woman :eww:

Also everyone, I took this random pic today. 

Hide contents

69701520_544430832993125_486868400412338330_n(1).thumb.jpg.9b4bd549720d5924ce0e21a5b92305d6.jpg

Wow, looks really good. And I love that photo style you have chosen.

On 10/1/2019 at 12:36 AM, Misty Breeze said:

Alright, time to top @Lucky Bolt :sneer:

Here you go guys and girls, the only picture of my face that I know of:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Almost there.

Reveal hidden contents

506787010_Brittfishing.thumb.jpg.14af7cb9de2e24ed06d4dc502fccca5d.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Yes I know that shows a lot of skin but it was taken in public and this is public so :P

Well, this came unexpected. But you look really good. And don't worry, here are (or maybe were) pictures which shows more skin. rainbowdashwink.png

23 hours ago, Prometheus said:

Found my first student ID from when I was 17, check out that babyface of mine. :scoots:

20191009_125405.thumb.jpg.a4695e5ae716a293c3886a3e9d80efc3.jpg

To be honest, you look more like 22 in this picture for me. But you look good. And when I think about how I looked like at this age. God, I am glad that there are no pictures of me from this time. rdlaugh.png

2 hours ago, IronM17 said:

To be honest, you look more like 22 in this picture for me. But you look good. And when I think about how I looked like at this age. God, I am glad that there are no pictures of me from this time. rdlaugh.png

Oh man, you wouldn't believe how often I get told that. People have been telling me I look like I'm in my twenties since I was like 16. :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

On 10/11/2019 at 1:16 AM, Prometheus said:

Oh man, you wouldn't believe how often I get told that. People have been telling me I look like I'm in my twenties since I was like 16. :laugh:

Don't worry, I can relate to that a lot more than you could imagine.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

People who see me think often that I am a little bit younger than my actual age. I wouldn't subscribe that to be honest. aj-shrug.png

Anyway, I was thinking if I should post here another picture of me or not. And I came to the conclusion that I do it. Here is a picture of me from four weeks ago while I was on an geological excursion in the austrian alps on something around 1600 meters height. 

Spoiler

ddhztt6-7699f96d-aba0-4b42-916e-40fb00ba

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, IronM17 said:

People who see me think often that I am a little bit younger than my actual age. I wouldn't subscribe that to be honest. aj-shrug.png

Anyway, I was thinking if I should post here another picture of me or not. And I came to the conclusion that I do it. Here is a picture of me from four weeks ago while I was on an geological excursion in the austrian alps on something around 1600 meters height. 

Reveal hidden contents

ddhztt6-7699f96d-aba0-4b42-916e-40fb00ba

Nice pic, Mr. good lookin'! ;) (I swear I'm not flirting with anyone in this thread)

Alright, so back in my senior year of high school, I took a Digital Media class. As a final project, groups had to produce a thirty minute film about anything we liked. I am in our group’s movie.

Who wants to see it? You can see me in action. I can post it here. Let me know!

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

Alright, so back in my senior year of high school, I took a Digital Media class. As a final project, groups had to produce a thirty minute film about anything we liked. I am in our group’s movie.

Who wants to see it? You can see me in action. I can post it here. Let me know!

I do, Venny. ^^