Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

found my old uke from like 2013. I had broken the first string and shoved it away. Bought some new strings and restrung it. I can’t play well. But I’m learning! 
C7D424C6-D115-4DD9-A4A5-D7D79B524317.thumb.jpeg.7b9f3d766cd94518565b43d38900a00c.jpeg

• Brohoof 6

8 hours ago, iceestarz said:

found my old uke from like 2013. I had broken the first string and shoved it away. Bought some new strings and restrung it. I can’t play well. But I’m learning! 
C7D424C6-D115-4DD9-A4A5-D7D79B524317.thumb.jpeg.7b9f3d766cd94518565b43d38900a00c.jpeg

Nice photo :P . Similarly I’ve got a guitar, and I know a lot of the frets, but the finger technique is annoying; lots of muted strings :yuck: . An instructor or detailed lesson plan would work best. Wish you luck.

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, WWolf said:

Nice photo :P . Similarly I’ve got a guitar, and I know a lot of the frets, but the finger technique is annoying; lots of muted strings :yuck: . An instructor or detailed lesson plan would work best. Wish you luck.

Thank you! I have the app Yousician and have been watching YouTube videos. I want to play at least 10 mins each day. Only issue I have atm is my fingers aching when changing chords. But that’s cause I have terrible circulation in them and they tend to ache most of the time if I’m working the joints. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
6 minutes ago, iceestarz said:

Thank you! I have the app Yousician and have been watching YouTube videos. I want to play at least 10 mins each day. Only issue I have atm is my fingers aching when changing chords. But that’s cause I have terrible circulation in them and they tend to ache most of the time if I’m working the joints. 

Yousician eh :ooh: ? And yeah I can see that, but I don’t remember the pain as it’s been sometime since I played it. Maybe loosen up? Most of the time anything can be done without tensioning hands and fingers.

Thats always easier said than done though...

Edited by WWolf
  • Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, iceestarz said:

1 hour ago, Bakugou is my Man said:

My high school senior photo (2013) :muffins:

01D617F0-A275-475C-BBFB-B764F3ED3B46.jpeg

1 hour ago, Lazy Ferret said:

Well it's been a while..soo here we go

Hide contents

photo_2020-06-11_10-43-51.thumb.jpg.0632fe776174c859d62227d02823c31b.jpg

You’re all gorgeous girls.

*faints*

• Brohoof 1

On 6/11/2020 at 3:34 AM, SparklingSwirls said:

@Le Trotteur Sauvage When will we get to see you? :orly: 

AHAHAHAHAH ! Lol what a wonderful joke :ButtercupLaugh:
Never of course ! :P 

Actually only one of you already saw me and it was @Lucky Bolt back in the day we exchanged our snapchats :o even tho she probably didn't remember what I look like because I send my face maybe 1 or 2 times :D
She was the lucky one :kirin:
Y'all ain't ready for my beauty :orly:

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

AHAHAHAHAH ! Lol what a wonderful joke :ButtercupLaugh:
Never of course ! :P 

Actually only one of you already saw me and it was @Lucky Bolt back in the day we exchanged our snapchats :o even tho she probably didn't remember what I look like because I send my face maybe 1 or 2 times :D
She was the lucky one :kirin:
Y'all ain't ready for my beauty :orly:

NO I still remember haha. Let's just say, Trotty is very handsome. :Daydreaming:

Well I guess it time to show what’s behind TBD

Spoiler

5D83E7F0-1E23-4BBE-851C-232CA2D5A4EE.thumb.jpeg.0eb8909fbef54294e5b01cbf589de8ab.jpeg

well sort of...

Please do not repost I probably will look back at this and regret it & delete it :ButtercupLaugh: p.s: I hate my pink iphone but it all they have left unfortunately :maud:

• Brohoof 3