Rawzy

Where do these ponies get their bits from?

How do the ponies in the show get all their money from? Like in that episode where Discord wanted all of the cakes in sugarcube corner....he didn't give a sh*t

Then again he's Discord soo....

Well what do you guys think? I mean...what about Fluttershy? Where does she get her money? xD

Badges

Fluttershy is a secret agent dealing with animal trafficking, just kidding. :lol: 

Well, Rainbow's working as a weather mare. B)  Applejack has her farm to manage. :bedeyes:  Pinkie works with the Cakes. :)  Twilight works in the library. :wacko:  Rarity has her own shop. :pout:  Fluttershy may as well get the money from the pet owners that bring their pet to have a check up or pet sitting. :fluttershy:  Just my thought, I don't really know for sure. But this seems to be reasonable enough for me.

As for Discord? Maybe he doesn't need bits. I never see him pay for anything. Maybe he has his lifetime savings. I dunno. Waiting for others' ideas.

Edited by PeriodicMG

Twilight works in the library. :wacko:  

You sure? I thought that changed since the library got destroyed. Besides, what about princess payments? xD

Like job's 'and stuff mabye Twilight has like an infinite supply I mean I know celestia and Luna raise the sun and moon but twilight is the only princess THAT ACTUALLY DOES ANYTHING

You sure? I thought that changed since the library got destroyed. Besides, what about princess payments? xD

Well, I always forget about that. This seems to be the problem with Twilight. I sometimes forget that she had wings too.

Twilight is a princess therefore she gets all of the bits she wants from the big canterlot vault in the castle.

Pinkie makes and sells desserts

Rarity makes dresses

Apple Jack runs the Apple Farm

Flutters gets money from petsitting and checkups????

Rainbow gets paid by doing performances

In the end they all go to Twilight for money.

I believe they all work ^^ Or Hasbro gives them free bits. xD

Twilight is a princess therefore she gets all of the bits she wants from the big canterlot vault in the castle.

Pinkie makes and sells desserts

Rarity makes dresses

Apple Jack runs the Apple Farm

Flutters gets money from petsitting and checkups????

Rainbow gets paid by doing performances

In the end they all go to Twilight for money.

LOL, at the last one.  I agree with every one except for Rainbow Dash.  I always guessed she got paid for her work on the weather team.  Flutters may also get a check from the government for wildlife management. 

Badges

LOL, at the last one.  I agree with every one except for Rainbow Dash.  I always guessed she got paid for her work on the weather team.  Flutters may also get a check from the government for wildlife management. 

I have never seen her working on the weather team. I have just seen her going into the places where they work. I know she went in there in the "Sonic Rainboom" episode, but she had to sneak in there in the Tanks for the Memories" episode. Honestly I think she was allowed to go in on the Sonic Rainboom episode because a. Rarity's wings b. She was in the competition and c. She lived there so she is able to

Hello @Rawzy,

Just letting you know that I have moved your topic to a more appropriate section -- Show Discussion.

they get paid to be in the show, they are all actors LOL

Of course in real medieval times kingdoms didn't generally share their gold with one another without some sort of trade pact.

If Twilight's supply was ever cut off I guess she'd have to go before the citizens of Ponyville and decree that she is henceforth levying a tax on all of them, since they are in the purview of her kingdom. After all, saving their flanks from monsters and friendship problems doesn't come cheap!  :comeatus:

Badges

How do the ponies in the show get all their money from? Like in that episode where Discord wanted all of the cakes in sugarcube corner....he didn't give a sh*t

Then again he's Discord soo....

Well what do you guys think? I mean...what about Fluttershy? Where does she get her money? xD

Celestia bribes Discord with funds from the royal treasury to not be evil.

Fluttershy, meanwhile, comes from a rich family and doesn't actually know that you need money. Her parents are secretly paying her expenses without her realizing.

Fluttershy, I believe, does pet sitting and grooming for the ponies of Ponyville.

Twilight used to have a job. Don't know how she supports herself now unless it's on the Kingdom's payroll.

Ever heard of the cauldrons full of bits laying at the end of the rainbow?

Well, in Equestria there's plenty of rainbows, so connect the dots and you've got it ;)

Edited by SasQ