Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heeeello there!

Terror Shock

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Got hooked after one episode, and love the community and the people in it!

I've been a brony for some months and thanks to the internet I've made loads of great friends because of it. So I thought I'd come here to continue making great new friends and being a part of such an amazing community! :)

• Brohoof 7

Hi there Terror Shock! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard friend!  :) Me and you have the same favorite pony. :twi: Also, is that your ponysona in your avatar? :3

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 

• Brohoof 6

Hello, @Terror Shock, and welcome to the awesome community of ponies here at the MLP forums! It's good to have you here and we'd be happy to help show you around if you want. :squee: I hope you have a wonderful time and enjoy it and continue making some great friends while you're here. :twi: If you'd like, you can always message any member here at any time. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4061778.sig-4061686.sig-4060797.sig-

• Brohoof 5

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the happy MLP Forums of ponies and happy friends =)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome time ehre with all ponies meeting many pony friends and enjoing the fun =)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)

• Brohoof 6

Hello Terror Shock, and welcome to the forums!  :o 

We all hope that you have a fantastic time here and that you make loads of friends!  ^_^ 

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  :P 

Twidash-my-little-pony-shipping-is-magic

• Brohoof 3

The brony community is a great place to make new friends indeed! Welcome to the forums, thanks for joining, and I hope you enjoy your time here making awesome new buddies and chatting with everyone :D thanks for joining the forums!

• Brohoof 4