Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions How do I delete a thread?

FlootahBabby
Go to solution Solved by JonasDarkmane,

LOL As far as I know, you can't delete a thread but I think you can request to delete one. And for the first question, just let it pass/let it go and move on. It can take a while but yeah.

• Brohoof 2

You on your own can't delete a thread. But you can ask a moderator or an admin to delete a thread of yours, if you feel that it shouldn't be somewhere. They are the ones that handle the power to delete topics and threads. It is their decision whether a thread or a topic should be deleted. Just contact them and tell them why you would want to delete a thread and ask if they could do that for you. 

You cannot delete someone else topic or your own. You can report your own topic or post asking the Moderation team to remove it, however they reserve the right to decline.

I hope that this helps

New question; How do I delete a thread?

Topic moved to site questions, prefix added, and I changed the topic title.

• Brohoof 1

@, Jonas already gave you the answer that you needed, but, just in case, we do have a FAQ about this too. 

With that in mind, I can go and close this topic, as you issue has been answered. Should something else cross your mind, whenever it's an issue or something else, please make another topic. Thank you c:

• Brohoof 1