Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Mafia Cat comic series on deviantart name?

lecktro_p1xels

Back in 2013-2014, I used to follow a comic series with mafia cats on it. I forgot what it was called. I also lost track of it's artist. Can someone help?

It starts with a safehouse break in, grenades and gunshots. A characted with glasses proceeded to go upstairs to grab the briefcase with cash inside on a table. Several events went by, but all I remember was two other characters going to a farm to find bottles of wine? and was chased by a car. The guy was injured with a trap attached to his head, the girl had to tend to him and bring him to her dormitory. The next day he was gone, leaving behind a note on the wall.

Note that this is a furry comic series on deviantart.

I want to know what happens next (and maybe re-read the series)

Thank you.

Hello @lecktro_p1xels,

Just letting you know that I have moved your topic to a more appropriate section -- Media Discussion.

-----

Hmm, the webcomic you've described reminds me a whole lot of Lackadaisy. I can't remember the premise of that webcomic, but it does involve anthropomorphic cats in mafia groups. I do know that some chapters are on DeviantArt, but the majority of work is released on its own website.

I could be wrong, but I hope this is the correct webcomic you're looking for.