Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

lets play Gametime With Kyoshi! (Daily Livestream Let's Play! :D Join the Kyoshi Krew!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Hello MLP Forums! I want to introduce to you, Gametime With Kyoshi! This is my daily livestream that I have been doing for a little while now and it is where I stream Xbox one games and hangout with you all! There is fun, variety, and pony friends all around! I broadcast on Twitch usually daily around 6pm EST but I might be starting sooner for a little while. 

post-8308-0-30609100-1441368404.png

This stream is centered around all of us, around us as friends, hanging out and having a wonderful time. :) I call us the Kyoshi Krew and I want us to be positive, friendly, and just happy. :D That is what I support with my streams and I want to provide a positive and uplifting atmosphere to all who join in. ^.^ 

My Twitch channel is located here:

If you want to, you can follow my Twitch channel to get email notifications for anytime I am streaming! 

I also upload my streams to my Youtube channel for archival purposes.

Do you have Skype as well? Join the Kyoshi Krew chat group! :D

I hope maybe I can see some of you around to join the Kyoshi Krew! I absolutely love hanging out with you all and I cherish every single one of you. :) 

Here, we can also discuss the streams if you want to.

The Kyoshi Krew!
[member=Ben The Brony'
Lyme Soundstick
RainbowDarth
SunsetMaster
Lost
(If I am missing anyone, let me know!)

• Brohoof 18

Awesome! :fluttershy: Can't wait for Xbox One to get more new games and 360 games. Then they'd be a massive choise of games you could play c: Hopfully we get Resident Evil 4 on Xbox One, because that game is amazing! :D

Edited by FlutterstepHD
  • Brohoof 2

Awesome! :fluttershy: Can't wait for Xbox One to get more new games and 360 games. Then they'd be a massive choise of games you could play c: Hopfully we get Resident Evil 4 on Xbox One, because that game is amazing! :D

I really hope that becomes backwards compatible, that would be amazing! :D I would love to stream it. :3 

Enjoying the Minecraft and MGS V   :D Can't wait to see more

Thank you, I look forward to streaming them more! ^.^ By the way, just so I know, what is your Twitch username?

If you are confused about timezones, you can check here what is the EST time now:

http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/est

Streams usually start around 18:00 EST :)

Thank you for posting that Sunwalker! :)

I hope you all like this new thread, I hope to make it even better over time. ;)

• Brohoof 2

(If I am missing anyone, let me know!)

I think i is better if you tag the names of the Krew members on the first post, so they will get notified about this thread. Like this:

[member='Kyoshi']
Which will turn into this: @Kyoshi Edited by Sunwalker
  • Brohoof 2

I think i is better if you tag the names of the Krew members on the first post, so they will get notified about this thread. Like this:

[member='Kyoshi']
Which will turn into this: @Kyoshi

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, right. That makes a lot more sense. :P I am a derp sometimes. Thank you for reminding me of this, I will do this sometime today. ^.^

Also, I shall be streaming here shortly! :D Much earlier than normal but I kinda have to do that today. ;)

• Brohoof 1

[member='Kyoshi']
Which will turn into this: @Kyoshi

Ugh. Apparently there still is a limit to the amount of times you can do that as well. That is...irritating. Oh well. worth a shot.

My Twitch name is webbyboy123 :)

I have added you to the thread! :D 

And I want to give an update. I shall be streaming today starting around 6pm, gonna continue Metal Gear Solid V! :D Looking forward to that. Also, I may stream something else after that too so it might be a multi game night. :)

I hope to see you all there hopefully! ^.^ Remember, around 6pm EST. :D

• Brohoof 3

I really enjoy the streams, and I'll try to catch every one. You make a great let's player. :3

Thank you so much good buddy. ^.^ *hugs*

Woo! I'm on the list. Thanks, Kyoshi.

No problem friend! ^.^ Happy to have with us. :)

Awesome twitch streams you do Kyoshi, I wish I could watch them live but time-zones....

Thank you so much. :D That is a shame about the timezones, but you can always check out my streams later on Youtube. ;)

Alrighty, I am now LIVE! :D I am streaming more MGSV right now and I might be streaming more too. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night was a decent stream, only problem was my mood. :\ It got better though, because of all of you, the Krew! ^.^ Sadly, Twitch was failing constantly afterwards so I could not stream any further. I am hoping that the same issue is not happening today. If it is not, I will try to start streaming around either 4pm EST or 6pm EST. If all is working well, I will be streaming multiple games today. :)

Hope it all goes well and if so, I hope to see you all there. ^_^

• Brohoof 4

just a heads up everyone, there will be no standard stream today. However, tonight, Forza 6 will be launching for those that bought the Ultimate Edition and I will be streaming that IF all goes well. Hoping that it does. I know that is quite late for many of you and I do apologize for that but fear not! Tomorrow I should be streaming on a more reasonable timeframe, so around maybe 4pm or 6pm EST. :) Hopefully it all goes smoothly like a smoothie. :D

Love you all! ^.^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to give you all an update. Forza 6 did not launch last night, it actually launches tonight around 9pm EST. So I have decided this, I may stream a different game before Forza 6 launches and continue on from there. :) The starting time might be around 7pm or 8pm EST. Hopefully it all goes well. ^.^ 

Also, I have now linked the Skype Kyoshi Krew chat group in the thread! :D If you have Skype, you can join it and chat with the Krew at any time. ^.^

Thank you all again, you all are awesome. :twi:

• Brohoof 4

Add me.

My twitch name is TheTechnoVampire.

Alrighty, I will add you sometime tonight. ^.^ 

Want to let you all know, I might be streaming a bit tonight at some point, not entirely sure when though. I will post a status when I do.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not responding to this in a while. I wanted to let you all know that I might be streaming later today, potentially in a few hours, but the actual time has not yet been decided, nor the game. I will update you all when I am streaming though. ^__^

Hey Kyoshi :fluttershy:

Will you be streaming Black Ops 3 when its out? So far, the multiplayer, campaign, zombies and co-op are all looking really promising. :)

I just hope they keep in those epic waiting-for-the-bus moments in zombies. And not to forget those breath taking waiting-for-the-elevator experiences! :D

• 2 years later...

Awesome stuff. Loving the polish/production value in your presentation. If you ever stream any more PC games, lemme know, cuz I'd love to watch you play a game of mine. :pinkie: