Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Voice Actor(s) Needed! I Don't Know Where Else to Look!

Nylon

If there's anyone here or you at least know someone who can, I need a voice for Shining Armor in this video I'm making: http://youtu.be/7yyWNCwhDy4

As you can tell from watching this video it's about Shining going on a Zelda/Dragon's Quest inspired adventure where he not only sets out to save the helplessly slumbering Cadence from the deranged King Sombra, but to also prove to everyone and himself that he can be a hero, and not need Twilight or her friends to save him. Along the way though, he must endure the struggle to keep himself alive and to not goof up and to pray that luck would save him.

I literally have no idea on where else to look, and since this is the most popular mlp forum, I'm hoping I could find someone who can do a good enough voice for the protagonist of my video. So if you think you're up for the job, please reply or contact me as soon as possible.

PS: If you could however be able to provide a voice for any other character such as Sombra, that'd be great too. That wouldn't be mandatory because I already have other friends who could do that, it's just that I don't have anyone who can do Shiny.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...