Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you sleep in the same bed as a pony?

Bendy

Would you sleep in the same bed as a pony?  

96 users have voted

1. 1. Would you sleep in the same bed as a pony?

• Yes.
    • No.

i love cuddeling everyone and everything so a pony would be perfect. i would fall asleap in the stabel next to my real little pony if i could. so a clean, thinking, Rainbow collored pony in a comfortable bed would be even better :)

Would you sleep in the same bed as a pony? As in just friends, maybe a little cuddling but nothing beyond that.

As in like you are still human when you came to Equestria. Some of the ponies are such good friends of yours that they even like to have you cuddle them in bed with them? (And sleep in the same bed as them as you drift off to sleep cuddling them)

Or as in very a cold winter night they don't want you to feel cold. So, let's say Applejack (or somepony else) wants to sleep next to you to keep you warm during a cold night. Since you don't have fur like she does, you can't handle the cold as much as her.

Uhuh, yeah sure, "cuddle" with them. Yeah, I'd "cuddle" with a pony, sure.

I bet they smell good and have soft silky fur. 

Oh, my... <3

OP mentions cuddling with AJ in the winter to avoid being to cold, but I certainly get the impression that his heart would be pounding. 

11ju492.png

That... Mares and Gentlecolts... Would be extremely adorable. :wub:

If we were good friends, I wouldn't mind sleeping by a pony. I already cuddle a pony plush while I sleep. :yay:

Now for cuddling... I'd rather not. I'd be a little embarrassed being cuddled, but if they cuddled me while I'm asleep, then that would change. I'm a heavy sleeper. While I still would blush a lot in the morning, I shan't dare move, waking the sleeping pony would be terrible! >~<

Sure, I don't see why not. It's normal.

Are you serious? I'm not trying to be a troll here, but sleeping with farm animals is far from normal.

If I were to replace 'pony' with 'pig' or 'rooster', would your thoughts be the same?

/takethreadliterally

• Brohoof 1

Are you serious? I'm not trying to be a troll here, but sleeping with farm animals is far from normal.

If I were to replace 'pony' with 'pig' or 'rooster', would your thoughts be the same?

/takethreadliterally

But taking the thread literally is booring ;-;

• Brohoof 1

Absolutely not. :lie:

Sorry, but sleeping in the same bed with a small horse is definitely not something I would consider doing. :catface:

I'll get a hot water bottle thanks. :lol:

But taking the thread literally is booring ;-;

Have you tried it lately? Over-analyzing something ridiculous makes life so much more fun. Plus, it's fun to give some of the more oblivious fans some perspective when it comes to how strange some of the things they claim to enjoy would be if done to another actual person.

For instance, some fans participating in these "aww that pony is adorable" threads say they would just go up and hug them - in real life that would get you maced and arrested.

Have you tried it lately? Over-analyzing something ridiculous makes life so much more fun. Plus, it's fun to give some of the more oblivious fans some perspective when it comes to how strange some of the things they claim to enjoy would be if done to another actual person.

For instance, some fans participating in these "aww that pony is adorable" threads say they would just go up and hug them - in real life that would get you maced and arrested.

What's with the red text?

Anyway, this isnt about in real life.

If we're talking real ponies then most definitely not. Real ponies don't sleep on the same positions humans so it would likely be in pain and would probably kick me. If we're talking the FIM ponies then still no. Their legs would stick so I probably couldn't sleep. Plus I think I might still be arrested. 

• Brohoof 1