Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you sleep in the same bed as a pony?

Bendy

Would you sleep in the same bed as a pony?  

96 users have voted

1. 1. Would you sleep in the same bed as a pony?

• Yes.
    • No.

I would possibly. But I'm not sure how much Equestrian ponies move during sleep... I don't think a horse kick to my balls, teeth, or nose would be covered by my HMO if I was engaging in such risky behavior. The cuddling part is gonna be a no. The fact that they are sentient beings that I can converse with negates the innocence of them being just animals.

Haha.  I don't think that's what OP had in mind.  ;)

Hey, he is the one who proposed the "it's cold" scenario and said "only cuddling." I just would rather face the cold than be forced to use Big Mac for body warmth.

I have never slept in the same bed as someone, so I probably wouldn't feel comfortable. However, if I give it a few nights as long as Snowdrop is ok with it, I'd probably love it. Same thing with cuddling. Do it enough until we're both comfortable.

Edited by gamecubeguy214

(edited)

Hey, he is the one who proposed the "it's cold" scenario and said "only cuddling." I just would rather face the cold than be forced to use Big Mac for body warmth.

Well, I would want more than just cuddling if the pony wished it. 

*Puts on Xenophilia Commander Shepard glasses on and invites alien pony babe onto the ship.*

Edited by Bendy
  • Brohoof 1

Are you serious? I'm not trying to be a troll here, but sleeping with farm animals is far from normal.

If I were to replace 'pony' with 'pig' or 'rooster', would your thoughts be the same?

/takethreadliterally

Have you never had a cat or dog live indoors with you? Or perhaps have to share a bed with someone during a trip?

I would possibly. But I'm not sure how much Equestrian ponies move during sleep... I don't think a horse kick to my balls, teeth, or nose would be covered by my HMO if I was engaging in such risky behavior. The cuddling part is gonna be a no. The fact that they are sentient beings that I can converse with negates the innocence of them being just animals.

If ponies do that than the Cakes and other married couple must always wake up bruised and battered.

I don't know, the ponies are very human to me. It would seem a little improper, me being male and them being female.  (Yeah, I'm a little old fashioned, lol)

But if I were a pony I would totally marry Fluttershy. In that case yeah, it would be very nice.

Edited by whitetiger187

Have you never had a cat or dog live indoors with you? Or perhaps have to share a bed with someone during a trip?

Most dogs and cats don't grow to the size of a small horse.