Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming what's your favorite pokemon? :p

DragonoftheSkysWind

Eevee would have to be my favorite. Though more specifically, probably Sylveon. Glaceon is a close second, her design is really nice, and I have always fancied it.

sig-4069692.41XHvjzsGFL._SY300_.jpg

Edited by 'Tia Leaf
  • Brohoof 2

Deoxys and Pikachu are both tied for my favorite Pokemon.

I also really, really, really like Buizel, Zoroark, Sylveon (all of the eeveelutions overall really), Mew, Weavile, and Spinda (in no specific order).

Edited by Wheatley
  • Brohoof 1

It's Mega Absol, as you could tell from my username and avatar.

It has a great ability (Magic Bounce, RIP Lugia and Klefki), great moveset (X-Scissor, Swords Dance, Sucker Punch, Psycho Cut, Fire Blast, Play Rough, Knock Off), godly stats (150 base Attack. Seriously, this guy is a monster) an absolutely gorgeous design, and amazing nicknaming opportunities... er, Sephiroth. Seriously, with the combination of ability, stats, and moves, it is one of the best tricky leads Pokemon has seen in a while.

Feast upon the gorgeousness of this angel!

8c0.gif

• Brohoof 2

Growing up I always had a strong like for Onix. My first starter in Red was Charmander so naturally Onix was hard as hell. After that he created this expectation for Gym leaders to have super rare awesome pokemon to beat you up with and get you psyched for what was to come. Plus in the anime there were several awesome episodes dedicated to it with the Giant Onix and the Crystal Onix. It's design is just so cool. It's a giant 14ft rock snake. Then of course I finally caught one and found it to be completely useless...

What's my favorite Pokemon?

Haxorus
post-35035-0-10627500-1441065487_thumb.png

Pure dragon type

Base 147 attack which maxes out at over 400.

It's ability moldbreaker negates almost every defensive ability meaning it can hit things that are granted immunities by their abilities with the type that they no longer are immune to meaning it can earthquake every single levitator in the series.

It's offensive movepool contains enough physical attacks to be able to hit every single Pokemon at LEAST neutrally.

You bring up fairy types and how dragons are weak to them. I'd like to see a fairy type (not counting Klekfi or Diancie which are easily beaten with earthquake) take a poison jab from this thing.

I don't even care if it isn't good in competitive because I don't do competitive Pokemon anymore.

Eevee's been my favorite for a very long time, despite Eevee's stats and its evolutions. (Just train the s*** out of em') Got pretty excited when Sylveon was first announced.  :lol:

fc,550x550,white.u1.jpg

The cutest little demon monster ever, second to Joltik.

• Brohoof 1

I gotta choose Grovyle. Simply because of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games. He's such a great pokemon, and an even cooler character in those games :P

• Brohoof 1