Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think of Derpy Hooves?

best poni

Do You Like Derpy Hooves  

25 users have voted

1. 1. What do you think of derpy hooves?

• OMGOMGOMG BEST PONY 10/10!!!!!!!!!!!
    • I like her!
    • She's ok I guess...
    • No, I don't like her.
    • I HATE HER MORE THAN ANYTHING!!!!!!!!

She's cute, but that's as far as I go. Nothing I really have against her, but I don't care for her...or BG characters in general. And I think the obsession with muffins is overplayed and unfunny

She was made by fans which hasbro added due to popular demand so if it werent for everypony's help derpy woundn't be around. The reason why I don't really like derpy was because she wasn't intended however still a cool charector!

I quite like Derpy (or Muffins, I guess I should call her). I like her character, I like her silly demeanor, I like her fan interpretations. No, her character development hasn't reached very far, but I am a fan of the cute, clumsy, well-meaning muffin-lover that we have been presented with.

She's not my favorite pony, or background pony even (that position being taken by Dr. Whooves). But I haven't found a reason to dislike Derpy. I doubt I will.

• Brohoof 1

I love Derpy because of her eyes, come on, you can't say thats not cute. :3

But Derpy has some backstory, she had other names before hand. And to me and the most of the Brony fandom, she is like a "Where's Waldo?" character in the sense that in episodes she is hiding somewhere.

Also Derpy has the BEST word in her vocabulary...MUFFINS!

• Brohoof 1

I like her wall eyes, they're funny and adorable at the same time. The only think is that I sometimes forget that she's a female for some reason, same with Rainbow Dash.

Same. They're both unfeminine, so it's easy to think of them as not conforming to gender.

• 2 weeks later...