Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think Cadance is a pretty Pony?

Azureth

I do know Faust did not want her to be pink, wonder what she originally wanted?

Cadence was forced to be pink because all of the Celestia toys were put pink instead of white. As soon as they made Cadence they started making Celestia toys white. 

Pretty, yes of course. Prettiest? Naw, Celestia gets that mark for me.

Also, why is everypony saying Cadence "has to be pretty" because she is the princess of love? Love should not be about physical beauty, but about well... love. Look at Cranky and Metilda.

Her design suggests it was aimed towards little people.

I find her personality shallow, like you would expect from most princesses, behaviour hindered by royal manners. Inorganic, plastic-like.

She's hot, though.

So she has all of the qualifications of a super model, then! :P 

• 1 year later...

I simply adore her design. If anything, I'd call her the prettiest of the ponies, especially because of those beautiful mane colours, and despite it being stereotypically girly I kinda find it amusing that she's a straight-up pretty pink pony princess. I can't disrespect Faust too much, but there are definitely parts of her vision which I disagree with. Since other replies brought it up, I like Cadance's personality a lot more in the comics (which I haven't read all of) than in the show, but in both cases I get the feeling that she's the most down-to-earth of the princesses, lacking the occasional moodiness of Luna, the guarded persona of Celestia, or Twilight's tendency to get stuck in her own head. I wish she would be developed more in the show proper, and I get kinda disappointed whenever the show makes her act "princess-y," but I'm still rather fond of her. 

She does have a visually appealing design.

I mean sure, she kinda was made an alicorn so Hasbro could have a pink princess toy to sell, and actually have Celestia toys be white instead, but as a fan of cool colors, the shades of pink and purple that Cadence has is something that I am at least okay with, if not actually like.

I love her design, not so much all her pink though. I love how her wings look! The ombre is really pretty! I also like how they have those little curves similar to Luna's. Her crown is absolutely adorable! All her accessories are really cool! Her mane and tail style are one of my favorites. Cadence's cutie mark is also amazing. :D