Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Um...... hi?

Lucky Fire

It's good to see a fellow blank flank here *says quietly and smiles shyly* Nice to meet you.

Oops, sorry Flutter Pony, we posted at the same time *grins* nice to meet you as well.

• Brohoof 1

It's good to see a fellow blank flank here *says quietly and smiles shyly* Nice to meet you.

Oops, sorry Flutter Pony, we posted at the same time *grins* nice to meet you as well.

That's alright *smiles warmly* I hope you find many good friends here

Um, thanks. I only have one question, are females allowed on this site too? I only see the word brony on this site and it's got me wondering.

Nope any sex is allowed here, I just call everyone dude or bro I'm sorry :( its almost second nature to me by this point

• Brohoof 1

Wazzup buddy! Just joined the site yesterday myself, and let me tell you, it's a blast! On behalf of the community, here's your official "WAZZUP":

• Brohoof 2

Lol apparently you just need to post anywhere other than the Welcoming Plaza and after 5 posts you'll become a muffin :lol:

Kind of a shame because I've been having a blast just hanging around the plaza meeting people.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Mou, sory everypony. My computer's been giving me problems.............. but I have it fixed now so I'm back.

Edited by Lucky Fire

(edited)

Oh, hey. 'Sup everypony? :) I wish I could have been on more, but my computer was giving me problems, now they're fixed so now I'm back on and hopefully will be from now on just about everyday ^^ I know I said this in my one post, but still, I was bummed my computer started acting up. Probably 'cause the weather here.

Edited by Lucky Fire