Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

offering critique Critique Exchange (Please Read OP Before Posting)

SFyr

(edited)

@@Gaviera, not bothered by late responses, promise, haha. I'm guilty of them far too often myself.  :) Anyways, I'm glad you found the critique helpful.

I saw the links a little earlier, before dA temporarily crash as it is right now, haha. They were really quite impressive, and I could see why you'd aim for it for practice.  :lol:  I've said it before, but I think you're definitely on the right track, and I'd to wish you the best with experimenting more and more!

Hindsight is a weird thing, haha. I think overall you made great choices, and those areas aside, it continues to show promise.  :P Keep up the awesome work, eh? I hope your ideas wind up fun to play with, and help you towards your end goal pretty nicely.  :dash:

@, by the sound of it you're looking more at criticism on the OC side, rather than the visual art side. :grin2: You probably want to ask around the other section: creative resources > original characters

Though my basic criticism, since you asked, revolves most heavily around his cutiemark story.  :rarity: Gaining your cutiemark tends to be major epiphany moment where they understand some major insight about who they are and/or what they want in life. By how his history is worded, it seems like he got it from fixing a weapon, and accidentally shooting someone else with it. Actually that whole part of his story feels... a little out of place, especially in Equestria. Also, since guns are not canon, he could be disqualified from places like Equestrian Empire (I think?) just on that detail.

I think you would do better by redefining his early story around his discovery of his love for inventing (or talent), and focusing on his growth.  :fluttershy: As is, it paints him a very reactive person, with little input into the situation beyond curiosity and confusion--like, things happen to him, he gets his cutie mark, but we don't know the meaning of the events or why they matter.

Also just for profile purposes... appearance, personality, and such of the like are better repeated then just having that section be a reference elsewhere. For example, I have a slight issue discerning colors, especially in low light, so how would I know his color scheme for sure? Photographs often add tints and shadows. Or, what's his tail like? 

And, backstory is a great place for just that.  :twi: His core personality, traits, and values are a decent place to put in his personality section. Profiles and reference pages are all about clarity and good presentation of information.  :grin2:

Also, just so it's said, I do like what I can see of his color scheme, and some of the overall ideas of his character seem pretty great. So, I think he has potential to be a pretty decent character for sure.  :)

Edited by SFyr
  • Brohoof 1

@@Gaviera, not bothered by late responses, promise, haha. I'm guilty of them far too often myself.  :) Anyways, I'm glad you found the critique helpful.

I saw the links a little earlier, before dA temporarily crash as it is right now, haha. They were really quite impressive, and I could see why you'd aim for it for practice.  :lol:  I've said it before, but I think you're definitely on the right track, and I'd to wish you the best with experimenting more and more!

Hindsight is a weird thing, haha. I think overall you made great choices, and those areas aside, it continues to show promise.  :P Keep up the awesome work, eh? I hope your ideas wind up fun to play with, and help you towards your end goal pretty nicely.  :dash:

@, by the sound of it you're looking more at criticism on the OC side, rather than the visual art side. :grin2: You probably want to ask around the other section: creative resources > original characters

Though my basic criticism, since you asked, revolves most heavily around his cutiemark story.  :rarity: Gaining your cutiemark tends to be major epiphany moment where they understand some major insight about who they are and/or what they want in life. By how his history is worded, it seems like he got it from fixing a weapon, and accidentally shooting someone else with it. Actually that whole part of his story feels... a little out of place, especially in Equestria. Also, since guns are not canon, he could be disqualified from places like Equestrian Empire (I think?) just on that detail.

I think you would do better by redefining his early story around his discovery of his love for inventing (or talent), and focusing on his growth.  :fluttershy: As is, it paints him a very reactive person, with little input into the situation beyond curiosity and confusion--like, things happen to him, he gets his cutie mark, but we don't know the meaning of the events or why they matter.

Also just for profile purposes... appearance, personality, and such of the like are better repeated then just having that section be a reference elsewhere. For example, I have a slight issue discerning colors, especially in low light, so how would I know his color scheme for sure? Photographs often add tints and shadows. Or, what's his tail like? 

And, backstory is a great place for just that.  :twi: His core personality, traits, and values are a decent place to put in his personality section. Profiles and reference pages are all about clarity and good presentation of information.  :grin2:

Also, just so it's said, I do like what I can see of his color scheme, and some of the overall ideas of his character seem pretty great. So, I think he has potential to be a pretty decent character for sure.  :)

Thanks! I see what your saying about the out of place thing. I think that would probably be a great place to start. But nevertheless thank you this has really been helpful!

Edited by Coder-MP
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

@@Swinton, I can try; though it's not something I can claim to have tried often either, haha. They tend to be down 98% of the time, but it's perfectly valid as a deviation.  ;)

Anyways, starting off with, I like the simplicity of your style, and low harshness of division from the lack of lineart. :grin2: It makes for a pretty interesting image. Though, I might have already said something earlier on about that, I'm not sure, haha.

A concern or two... I do kinda feel like you're putting shapes together without working as much with the interior structure; it works often enough with simplified body parts (like the forelegs), but for me there are a few places where going a little more detailed or structured would be a plus.  :rarity:

vtkYxGb.png

Please excuse the bad quality of the lines, haha. I did this with a mouse because my tablet isn't hooked up right now.

I feel like this applies a more to the hind legs and head. If you take a look at the image below, even in the simplified MLP style there is a bit of a consistency with joints. This one catches me off guard just a little by looking a little too... straight or unjointed. --Also, as another side note, his hind legs seem a little undersized when compared to the forelegs.  :)

298df3cf8fae4fde7e289267bc1887f0.jpg

The face--it comes off just a touch strange, as it seems to be an almost side view of the muzzle, yet 3/4ths view for the eyes. I think you might want to either move the eyes a good bit to the left to match the muzzle, or work to make the two agree just a little better.  :P

On the good side, I like how the youthful appearance and expression comes off; they work together nicely.
Plus, the style and subject are also pretty cute together. It does have that innocence or cute charm that I think you were going for, given the subject and pose and such.

@, if it's alright with you, I'll just do some overall critique.  :) Starting off with one of the first positive things that stuck out to me: I like that I'm seeing some good effort towards variance with the faces.  :lol: I like that I'm seeing different muzzle types, an attempt at the less common poofy/dense hair, and things of the like.

Though, I would like to suggest also trying to vary the pose/angle as well. You're cutting yourself off from a lot of practice if you do only one angle/position, and while you may get better at doing that one angle with different variations, you'll stay pretty stand still in other important areas.  :wacko: Side views are great, but if drawing ponies becomes a formula based on viewpoint, you'll be sabotaging yourself.

In that vein, I would recommend taking your characters and drawing them from different perspectives. Challenge yourself, use references, and try to understand the structure underneath (bones, joints, muscles, simplified geometry of body parts, etc). While drawing is by nature a 2D medium, the aim is to represent something that operates in 3D.  :P So, right now the best thing you can do is make friends with images and the experimentation process. I can't tell you how many little study/angle-practice sessions I went through already.

If you have a single drawing or subject area you'd like more specifics in, feel free to ask, but I think that stands as my overview.  :lol: And, I'm mainly looking more at the art side rather than the OC planning side--that's one of the major pros from what I can see. They all have a very different character feel, accessories, and unique little bits that set them apart. That side, while not quite my department, is still a major plus, so as a general reference image that's a decent strength.

• Brohoof 2

@@Swinton, I can try; though it's not something I can claim to have tried often either, haha. They tend to be down 98% of the time, but it's perfectly valid as a deviation.  ;)Anyways, starting off with, I like the simplicity of your style, and low harshness of division from the lack of lineart. :grin2: It makes for a pretty interesting image. Though, I might have already said something earlier on about that, I'm not sure, haha.A concern or two... I do kinda feel like you're putting shapes together without working as much with the interior structure; it works often enough with simplified body parts (like the forelegs), but for me there are a few places where going a little more detailed or structured would be a plus.  :rarity:

sig-4205543.vtkYxGb.pngPlease excuse the bad quality of the lines, haha. I did this with a mouse because my tablet isn't hooked up right now.

I feel like this applies a more to the hind legs and head. If you take a look at the image below, even in the simplified MLP style there is a bit of a consistency with joints. This one catches me off guard just a little by looking a little too... straight or unjointed. --Also, as another side note, his hind legs seem a little undersized when compared to the forelegs.  :)

sig-4205543.298df3cf8fae4fde7e289267bc18

The face--it comes off just a touch strange, as it seems to be an almost side view of the muzzle, yet 3/4ths view for the eyes. I think you might want to either move the eyes a good bit to the left to match the muzzle, or work to make the two agree just a little better.  :POn the good side, I like how the youthful appearance and expression comes off; they work together nicely.Plus, the style and subject are also pretty cute together. It does have that innocence or cute charm that I think you were going for, given the subject and pose and such.  @, if it's alright with you, I'll just do some overall critique.  :) Starting off with one of the first positive things that stuck out to me: I like that I'm seeing some good effort towards variance with the faces.  :lol: I like that I'm seeing different muzzle types, an attempt at the less common poofy/dense hair, and things of the like.Though, I would like to suggest also trying to vary the pose/angle as well. You're cutting yourself off from a lot of practice if you do only one angle/position, and while you may get better at doing that one angle with different variations, you'll stay pretty stand still in other important areas.  :wacko: Side views are great, but if drawing ponies becomes a formula based on viewpoint, you'll be sabotaging yourself.In that vein, I would recommend taking your characters and drawing them from different perspectives. Challenge yourself, use references, and try to understand the structure underneath (bones, joints, muscles, simplified geometry of body parts, etc). While drawing is by nature a 2D medium, the aim is to represent something that operates in 3D.  :P So, right now the best thing you can do is make friends with images and the experimentation process. I can't tell you how many little study/angle-practice sessions I went through already.If you have a single drawing or subject area you'd like more specifics in, feel free to ask, but I think that stands as my overview.  :lol: And, I'm mainly looking more at the art side rather than the OC planning side--that's one of the major pros from what I can see. They all have a very different character feel, accessories, and unique little bits that set them apart. That side, while not quite my department, is still a major plus, so as a general reference image that's a decent strength.

Ok thanks! I'll try a different position, it's just they sometimes confuse me, but I'll look into that ;)

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Huh, with all the critique you have been giving out, do you have any for me?

I've just started drawing ponies 1 year ago and it's kind of helping. Although drawing the legs makes the drawing looks like bamboo sticks. Tell me, what am I doing wrong?

post-31109-0-94450000-1451330941_thumb.jpg

@@VinylWubs, very cute. And no worries, pony legs can be hard sometimes.  :grin2: Even though they're pretty simplified/cartoonish, they have an underlying structure and series of joints that a lot of people miss.

In general, I'd recommend going through this collection of tutorials here on the forums devoted to improving pony art: https://mlpforums.com/topic/102183-tutorial-and-reference-resource-center/

Practicing from there might yield some good results, and all the better if you branch out to other resources as well.  :icwudt: Though before I get into that, I really respect your drive to improve. It can be a lot of work, but no one starts out understanding 100% what they're doing. Honestly sometimes the progress people can make in a short(ish) time is staggering.

For now though, I think you're doing well.  :) I think the major thing is you're missing practice with anatomy/form, so I'ma gear the rest of this message towards that.

Getting down to specifics... First off, I love that you're attempting to work in color as well--it's a great thing to practice with, and something I kinda suffer from, since I almost exclusively worked with graphite when I was starting out (and almost up to the present). However, here I think it kinda obscures your lines and shapes quite a lot. Especially the eyes, which I can't quite make out well. So with that, I'd recommend either dropping off from color for now and practicing with lines/shapes, or dedicating some study time to having color amplify and compliment, rather than obscure. Might be worthwhile to look at tutorials for the mediums your using, or finding examples of professional artists who get the look that you're looking for, and finding a way to recreate it.

Legs... I'll pull out a specific example or two then talk briefly about it.   :lol:

post-3181-0-42718000-1386107534.jpg post-3181-0-98446200-1403581744.jpg drawinghorse_2-1_walking_frames.png

Right, so above should be some of the most immediately relevant references. The 3rd is something of a joint layout for actual horses, and as you can see it mirrors MLP-style ponies even though the style is very different. Familiarizing yourself with this, and actively practicing it can help a lot with both standing and moving poses. If you start out with a gesture sketch, it'll also help let you know how limbs will bend, angle themselves, or sit. Practicing with this kind of stuff, also tends to make the difference between "stick-like" limbs and ones that look more natural. A lot of people simplify things to something of a noodle-form, or approximation that somehow just... looks off; generally the issues lie with where the joints are, and how the limbs are being shaped as a whole. Though, I'll admit that sometimes MLP simplifies it to where it seems to almost not matter anymore, but still, it's good to practice with. I think your front legs, while maybe a tad thin, don't suffer much because of the position. The back leg(s), however, do seem a little too straight and rigid. (She also seems to be leaning forward a tad?)

I can't comment on the skull, as I don't fully see the lines in the picture. Though I think that's an issue more with the picture than the drawing, as I know how things can look a lot better in RL when you don't have an amazing camera.  :) Though, I do think one more of her ears would be visible in this pose?

Regardless, she does look pretty cute despite the areas to work on, and again, I really respect your aspiration to take on improving your talent.  :P

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible if you reviewed my two latest images?

sig-4072901.sig-3844811.absurdedly_shy_csig-4072901.sig-3844811.unrealistic_crim

i think this drawing is awesome , it looks so cute the colors are balanced and its so unique in style , a thing that stands out is the right back leg on the red cat it looks a bit off to me x3 but overall if i had that pic id hang it on my wall  :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, I think I've gotten my stuff to where it looks about average, but I hope I can get some advise on how to make it legitimately good. Here's a couple of different ones, and feel free to tear them apart. I can't get better if I never learn what's wrong.
coloratura_by_acleus097-d9pkd2u.pngchrysallis_by_acleus097-d9pd7dc.pngfuture_dash_by_acleus097-d9o644u.jpgpointy_rarity_by_acleus097-d9pp2l8.png

• 1 month later...

Hello Everypony! My Name is Katie! I was recently looking forward to opening a commissions shop to sell my art and save up some money to go to BABScon, however, I was denied permission to set up a shop because "my line work needs improvement". I was hoping that you guys could help me perfect my art even further so that it is worthier in the eyes of the staff to sell. I know how talented and helpful this fandom could be and I would really appreciate the comments, critiques, motivation, and reviews. My style is cannon... I have been working to perfect the cannon style pony for years so that I can draw YOUR OC to look like it just popped out of Equestria! Please comment below on what I can fix, and if you would be willing to buy art like this of your own pony? Thank you friends! I can't wait to hear form you!  :wub:

p.s. I am posting some older and newer pictures that I have drawn. I will signify which are older and which are newer, although I'm sure that you can probably tell, as I have honed in and perfected my "line work" (In my personal opinion anyways)

Here is my OC, Starlet Harmony as an equestria girl with her pony version next to her. I designed her outfit myself.

post-37549-0-26398800-1456902227_thumb.png

Here is Starlet Harmony as a Crystal. This is one of my latest drawings. I did not use a crystal filter for this piece. I drew a grid on her and colored in every little square with an array of light and dark colors to make her look crystal.

post-37549-0-81767000-1456902247_thumb.png

Here is Starlet, and her SSP, Jupiter Dreams. Another one of my latest drawings.

post-37549-0-14592300-1456902262_thumb.png

Here's another one of the adorable couple. (I DID NOT draw this background, however, I DID draw both pony's by hand on my iPad)

post-37549-0-88062700-1456902280_thumb.png

My OC- Starlet Harmony. I did this one a while ago, but I still think that her lines are ok? Does she look cannon to you?

post-37549-0-07193300-1456902301_thumb.png

This is a REALLY old one. I just drew a winter pony because it was snowing out.  :derp:

post-37549-0-37865400-1456902320_thumb.png

This is not one of my OC's, this is one that I drew for somebody else. It's a little older, so you can definitely see the improvement in the line work...

post-37549-0-74360100-1456902376_thumb.png

Another closeup of Starlet

post-37549-0-69705900-1456902407.png

Lastly, this is one of my oldest drawings. You can totally tell the difference in "line art". This was before I took the time to delicately draw each line to a point (like how it is in the show). But she is one of my OC's, Sherbet Pearl.

post-37549-0-75613900-1456902431_thumb.png

Thank you again everypony!

OC_ScissorBiter-BashfulThread_zps4gcwybq

Trying to get back into drawing and animating.  I've never been particularly good, I think it's because I am so self-critical that it in fact ruins the experience of creating.  Came to the fandom after being inspired by so much creativity that I figured 'Hey, I can draw on occasion!  Maybe I should take a shot at an OC'.  So that's what you are seeing above, Scissor Biter / Bashful Thread, a changeling character I am working on.  This is the first draft, though I will probably come back to this character several times just to get the practice in.

Anyway, hopefully I can find something that doesn't make me want to hide under a rock that I can improve upon.  Lately, it just feels like mistakes I 'know' I am making but it just never comes out right and just makes me wanna give up again.  Probably my biggest issue.

A critiquer has appeared, hello.

Hi!
I'm quite proud of this drawing, but I want to improve and got some critiques from anyone. Here's the pic

The character anatomy is great, the only thing I'd might question would be that one of the pony's eyes is larger than the other height-wise. While it's true things get smaller as they recede into the distance, eyes are located so close together that there shouldn't be a noticeable difference in height.

For colors, I think I read once that your darkest darks and your lightest lights should all be on your characters, not your backgrounds (unless your background is your main focus). Contrast draws attention, and you typically want attention to be on your characters. So, I suggest making your background lighter and making the shading on your characters darker; not everywhere, just in places where there would be particularly dark shadows, like in the dark areas where feathers overlap, or under the pony's jaw near where the hair would block out most light. A lighter background would also help showcase your background details, as they look vague currently due to everything being too dark.

This color tutorial thing is nice and may be useful:

http://glitchedpuppet.deviantart.com/art/How-I-See-Color-A-Tutorial-184642625

You have a pretty good grasp of anatomy, and color/value balance isn't too difficult to figure out, so I'd say you're doing quite well so far.

Just finished this piece: https://mlpforums.com/topic/145655-death-of-a-bachelor/

I don't usually venture out of my comfort zone but I'm quite proud of it. Some pointers would be great since I've never drawn that much of a human before as I never do anything below the shoulders.

Overall great job with accurate shading and anatomy. Humans can be a huge pain to draw right. The only things I find slightly off would be the forehead is a little too protruding and round, and his left hand doesn't quite go into his pocket. Maybe add a shadow near the hand too, where it's blocking light from hitting the suit.

Okay, I think I've gotten my stuff to where it looks about average, but I hope I can get some advise on how to make it legitimately good. Here's a couple of different ones, and feel free to tear them apart. I can't get better if I never learn what's wrong.

I think the main thing you should try focusing on is anatomy. If you're going for the show's kind of style, this anatomy and proportions study is very helpful:

Pony_anatomy_drawing_guide.jpg

Here's an example of the MLP anatomy applied to your first image:

post-17189-0-48388500-1456949006_thumb.png

The head should be a circle, while the nose and mouth jut out a bit. The top line of the nose also curves up and becomes the line for the eye, but that's largely a stylistic thing, and can be changed up a bit if you don't want to stick 100% to the MLP style.

I also highlighted one of the legs, which is forming a tangent with the leg in front of it, giving a slight illusion that it's an extension of that leg rather than a separate leg altogether. It can easily be fixed by just moving the leg back or forward a little until it's clear that it's a separate leg rather than something connected to the leg in front.

Your shading is also a little off in places, and you're overemphasizing what I think is supposed to be reflected light (that kinda halo of light around shadows on objects, made from light bouncing off surfaces and onto other stuff). Reflected light should always be darker than direct light, and should only be slightly lighter than the shadow it's near. Also, make sure to draw cast shadows, like the torso casting a shadow onto the legs, the same way the head casts a shadow onto the neck.

This color tutorial has nice advice on shading (check the "Light Sources" and "Making Colors Work" sections): http://glitchedpuppet.deviantart.com/art/How-I-See-Color-A-Tutorial-184642625

post-17189-0-82932600-1456949804_thumb.png

The circle base is the main thing to pay attention to. The eye also goes closer to the front of the face, but that's another stylistic sort of thing; MLP gives ponies slightly more of a flat face like humans rather than a face like a horse's, which has the eyes kinda on the side of the head instead of the front, so it's up to you what you think looks best.

Your Rarity is cute, I have no criticism for her.  :grin2: The background is a little detracting though, I'd make it either a solid color background, a subtle linear gradient, some kind of drawn background, or just have no background at all.

Hello Everypony! My Name is Katie! I was recently looking forward to opening a commissions shop to sell my art and save up some money to go to BABScon, however, I was denied permission to set up a shop because "my line work needs improvement". I was hoping that you guys could help me perfect my art even further so that it is worthier in the eyes of the staff to sell. I know how talented and helpful this fandom could be and I would really appreciate the comments, critiques, motivation, and reviews. My style is cannon... I have been working to perfect the cannon style pony for years so that I can draw YOUR OC to look like it just popped out of Equestria! Please comment below on what I can fix, and if you would be willing to buy art like this of your own pony? Thank you friends! I can't wait to hear form you!  :wub:

I'm not sure why they'd say your line work would need improvement, it looks fine to me.  :huh:

I guess at most, Jupiter Dream's hair could use some improvement to look more like hair; it currently looks kinda like a wig, as it's hard to tell where any of the strands originate from. And in the picture with him holding Starlet up, her hind legs are a little too short.

But yeah, you're using the MLP style, and thus you have an end goal of "perfectly emulating the style", and I think you're pretty much there. Are you drawing everything using pixel/raster software, as opposed to vector? Maybe that's what they find a problem with, though I feel like it shouldn't matter...

Trying to get back into drawing and animating.  I've never been particularly good, I think it's because I am so self-critical that it in fact ruins the experience of creating.  Came to the fandom after being inspired by so much creativity that I figured 'Hey, I can draw on occasion!  Maybe I should take a shot at an OC'.  So that's what you are seeing above, Scissor Biter / Bashful Thread, a changeling character I am working on.  This is the first draft, though I will probably come back to this character several times just to get the practice in.

Anyway, hopefully I can find something that doesn't make me want to hide under a rock that I can improve upon.  Lately, it just feels like mistakes I 'know' I am making but it just never comes out right and just makes me wanna give up again.  Probably my biggest issue.

Your art's really good, you have a nice handle on your own style, anatomy, shading, and composition. 

I think your art could benefit from a round or two of refining, like cleaning up messy areas, smoothing out irregular sections of lineart, etc. I noticed it's a really common thing for animators to do, and even if they're just little things here and there, the little things can add up to create an "unfinished" sort of feeling to the piece. It only takes a few minutes, maybe half an hour tops to fix them all up though, so it's not a big inconvenience at least.

Alternatively, you could just figure out a different style that lets you draw fast while still having the end result look good. Block shading or gradients might work, or you could draw on a really big canvas, and then any messy details would disappear when you shrink it down to the final size. Your avatar for example, looks like it has perfect lineart and no leftover smudges near the top.

The only thing other than that is that I'd avoid using grey when drawing, as it has a tendency to make art look dusty and dull. I'd recommend a "colored grey" instead, like a desaturated green or blue.

There's not much else I can recommend, it looks like you're doing well with your art.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 months later...
(edited)

I just finished doing a piece of art work I had been doing for a while now, hoping to receive some honest critique.

motorhoof_equestria_by_eddie_shadows-da1

Edited by MetalBrony
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is my latest drawing. I tried quite a few new techniques for texture and such. I would love some feedback. :)

@Stardust* That is amazing! You are a great artist, and I really like the style and brush whatever you used,

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Hey. Is the critique exchange still alive? I'd like to improve drawing. I started 6 weeks ago.

I do have a Discord group for art improvement, but I would like to expand, if someone's interested.

I thought of exchange of critique, but I can accept almost any opinion about my work without gettin' mad. I just started after all...

Anybody interested?

Dusk

EDIT:

I take that as a no...

Edited by Dusky Flare

• 4 years later...

Hello all! I was hoping to get some critique on this character design. He's meant to be a sort of fashion idol, and he is meant to be extremely theatric. Sort of like Rarity, but with a focus on teaching others to discover the beauty they can create through their passions, rather than on creativity itself.

IMG_4732.jpg

Purple-Pink 2.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Gloaming said:

Hello all! I was hoping to get some critique on this character design. He's meant to be a sort of fashion idol, and he is meant to be extremely theatric. Sort of like Rarity, but with a focus on teaching others to discover the beauty they can create through their passions, rather than on creativity itself.

IMG_4732.jpg

Purple-Pink 2.jpeg

Sadly, the OP of this thread hasn't been around since 2018, but I could PM you my critique of your OC if you'd like.

1 hour ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Sadly, the OP of this thread hasn't been around since 2018, but I could PM you my critique of your OC if you'd like.

Yes, I realized this shortly after posting XD
I would love some feedback! And you wouldn't happen to know of an active group were folks are doing a similar thing, would you?

10 hours ago, Gloaming said:

IMG_4732.jpg

Purple-Pink 2.jpeg

body proportions. I too have a hard time with it too.