Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you consider yourself a petty person?

Odyssey

Question  

20 users have voted

1. 1. Are you usually petty?

• Yes, very much so!
    • Sort of.
    • I'm not petty at all!

A self-explanatory topic. Would you consider yourself petty?

I know I am. I tend to fuss over the most silliest of things, from worrying about the Sun will explode in the next 4 billion years to thinking about most of the things in my past. I always try to focus on the present instead and work on bigger things I should be worried about, but that doesn't seem to ever work. xP

And just a heads up, I don't mean pretty. I'm talking about the word that means "getting a negative reaction over small things". Just so you know.

Edited by Cynical

I'm sort of a petty person, I worry mostly about school. Sometimes I get lousy grades in stuff that doesn't really affect my progress in school, but I still get worried and feel like as if the world is ending. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes, because I have a bad habit of judging people even when I don't know them. But it's something I've been trying to become more aware of and improve.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
(edited)

I don't know actually. Sometimes I look at mirror and think "hey, I look pretty nice" and sometimes I look at mirror and see that I'm ugly (a year ago for a few days I was seriously thinking that I'm a freak because I had spotted a few imperfections on my face at once)

Upd: yeah, I've read petty as pretty:yeahno:

Edited by Vefka
  • Brohoof 1

Well I do believe that I’m not really important or whatever I do would matter much but I don’t really care because it’s just all the same to me if I make an importance or not.

• 2 years later...