Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The Return of the Labyrinth RP.

Slendermane

When the site was still new, I made a RP called "The Labyrinth." I loved it. Afterwords, I made a sequel, but it died when some members had to drop out. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in it if I revived this once again?

Here is the story: Your character wakes up in the middle of a strange maze, along with a group of other ponies and creatures. In the distance, you see a strange creature that looks like a pony, Slendermane. (Just look at my avatar). It is challenging you to find your way out. Together, you must solve the Labyrinth and find your way out. As you solve the Labyrinth, your character also grows in some way. If you are interested, please respond, and together we can discuss and plan it. If not, then I will just let this RP die.

Now to see if anypony else is interested. Also, do you think I should just reboot the story, or have it take place after the others? Also, should my character Autumn Breeze participate, or should I just stick with Slendy?

Good, we are starting to get more members. I was starting to worry a little.

Machine Gun Lola: Nightshade looks fine to me, but I want to know a little bit more about her psychic powers. If her cutie mark is a

"third eye" I can assume she can see the future. I will have to think of how to write around that and use it in challenges.

Calirolls: Shadow Flash seems fine to me. With so many loner characters, I may have to come up with teamwork based challenges like in the first Labyrinth RP.

Any questions while we wait for more members?

ill use midnight ^^ if he has his bow :3

Sure, if you want, but I don't think there will be any enemies in this story. But if it makes Midnight feel safer :P .

My challenges are usually more puzzles and illusions.

To Storm Chaser: Your character looks fine to me. A few questions though. Is he aware of his alternate personality, and is depression a sign that the other personality is surfacing?

To Linguz: Pick any character you want. It will probably be fine. You could also use Garth or Blaze again if you want, or you can use entirely new characters. The choice is yours. I am still trying to decide on if I want this to be a continuation, or just a reboot. Probably a reboot.

For those of you who are new to my Labyrinth RP, here is a copy of the original post.

Posted 06 October 2011 - 10:22 PM

Welcome to the labyrinth. It is a standard role playng game. I got the idea from the Play the Game thread, but I guess it either ended or is about to end. I'm not sure. Anyway, lets get down to business.

First, you create your character. It can be your avatar, an original character, or a character from Friendship is Magic. Please give a description, personality, abilities, cutie mark, etc. Please, no unstoppable gods (except me Posted Image ).

Next, you wake up, confused, in the center of the maze. I will act as both narrator for challenges, and as the Slendermane. I will explain my character latter. You must describe your journey through the maze. I will give you challenges, give you choices, throw traps and monsters, etc. (No, I have never played D&D.) Characters can team up and interact (it is encouraged), but they may be separated by me latter.

Now, on to Slendermane. Take a look at my avatar. This is the physical manifestation of a powerful extradimentional being. It is based on the Slenderman, a monster from various internet horror stories.

http://knowyourmeme....mes/slender-man

It watches. It waits. It gives secret codes and clues (I'm not sure if I will or not). It drives you crazy. Do not try to attack Slendermane, or you will just wake up hours latter with a splitting headache, nausea, and possible rearranged internal organs. It will try to lead you. Where to, no one knows. No one knows what Slendermane's motives are (or if an extradimentional being can even have motives). It enjoys games, and playing with (manipulating) others.

I will try to come by and update when I can, but no guarantees. I do have school (Work). Please, enjoy yourselves. Enter the labyrinth, if you dare.

To Linguz: Interesting character. Yet another loner character. I think I've decided to reuse the teamwork/friendship theme of the original Labyrinth.

I have a question for everyone. Do you think it would be better if I had my own O.C., Autumn Breeze, participate, or if I should just stick with Slendy and give challenges?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/autumn-breeze-r206

Slendermane: He does know of his alternate personality, and his depression allows Evil Storm to surface easily, where without the depression it's virtually impossible.

I thought so. Thanks for the heads up.