Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Looking for a romance rp, anyone wanna join in?

Changeling Neon

I don't mind. ^^ We'd love to have you, and you can be more than a background pony at any time!

Thanks! I was to go in as an OC that I haven't officially made a page for yet. He's a unicorn that has two different personalities and very strong magic. The personality can come out during angry times, so he won't be a problem. (Yes, it is a seperate pony altogether... There's a history that is pointless to describe) But Bright Shine is a super happy, loving, polite, and generous pony, and will do anything for almost every pony, as long as it doesn't hurt some other pony in any way. :P I do have another OC... But she might make too much of a role for herself, and I already have her visit Equestria way too often as it is. So yeah! That's Bright Shine!

Before I consider this, I do have to ask what the story behind the RP is. What's the setting? How and where will the romance unfold? How will our characters meet each other? We kinda need a setting to go by. 

• Brohoof 1

Cool OC! I'd love to make him a main character, or at  least a friend of all the other ponies. He would be excellent for a romance rp.  :pinkie:

Really! If ya really want, I shall! But I don't wanna call all the shots or be the narrator/introducer for the characters, but friend or connection, sure. ^-^

Well, that all depends on you guys, and what you wanna do. I want you all to help me with a story line, not just me. But, anyway, I usually just let the story take it's own turn, it gives it a better feel. (at least I think so)

Well if that's the case, then I'd recommend you switch this OOC from Searching to Planning. Even if this story will be player guided, we all still need a premise, a staring point, or else this will devolve into a jumbled mess and go off the rails. It's still your RP and you need to take charge of some aspects of it.  

• Brohoof 1