Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 5 Part 2 is Coming Out Soon!

best poni

Twilight gets shot down by everypony. She got shot down by Celestia when Tirek showed up, and twice now she's been shot down by the map. GG

However, CMC Cutie Mark heavyyyyyyyy implication! To be fair, I don't mind either way, but eh, we'll see (Good luck Scoots!)

It's me, or the CMCs where inviting Pips to join them?

Pip infiltrating the female stronghold

Operation get a Marefriend is a go! I repeat; Operation marefriend is a go!

40960__safe_artist-briskby_pipsqueak.png

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

jokes aside that looks like that is going to be a cute episode  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Pip infiltrating the female stronghold

Operation get a Marefriend is a go! I repeat; Operation marefriend is a go!

40960__safe_artist-briskby_pipsqueak.png

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

jokes aside that looks like that is going to be a cute episode  :wub:

Yeah, there's already so mich shipping about Pips and the CMCs (more with Sweetie though). If he becomes a CMC, they will go bonkers XD

I'm gonna go with the CMC getting their marks in Season 5 because......

They were silhouetted in the S5 poster

Those silhouetted in the S5 poster would be the ones in the altered timeline that Starlight created.

Those silhouetted in the S5 poster would be the ones in the altered timeline that Starlight created.

I don't want you to take this personal, but this is just straight out denial. Why would they put up a poster of something, that won't even be canon after the alt timeline is resurrected again?

The CMC will get their Cutie Marks this season. You should learn to get used to it.

• Brohoof 2

I don't want you to take this personal, but this is just straight out denial. Why would they put up a poster of something, that won't even be canon after the alt timeline is resurrected again?

The CMC will get their Cutie Marks this season. You should learn to get used to it.

I'm leaning towards them getting their cutie marks this season, but there is a small possibility of him being right.

I am SOOOOO STOKED.

I've been enjoying season 5 probably as much as seasons 1&2, so far there's only been ONE episode this entire season which I haven't really liked that much, (The Make Friends keep Discord Episode ironically!)

I'm very excited to see what the next part of the season will bring us! The writing has been on FIRE recently, and I hope it continues!