Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 5 Part 2 is Coming Out Soon!

best poni

Sadly, no dashy left this season :( ;_;

The only real role left for her is as a supporting character in "rarity investigates", and past that no Central dash episodes like what WA or SRB were :(

is she going to be the supporting character? I figured that "Rarity investigates" would be about both of them.

is she going to be the supporting character? I figured that "Rarity investigates" would be about both of them.

I agree with this quote above. Some time ago, I made a topic called "List of Episodes focusing on 2 characters". It hasn't been updated since June 2014; not since between Seasons 4 and 5.

Anyway, in response to the quote above, I'd say "Rarity Investigates" will focus on Rainbow and Rarity, potentially replacing "Sonic Rainboom" as the best episode with the spotlight on Rainbow and Rarity.

Well, we'll be returning to Equestria tomorrow!

• Brohoof 1

Season 5 part 2 is on it's way! Leave a comment on what you think will happen and what's in store!  :squee:

Thanks for posting that clip! I'm glad DF finally put together a new preview for S5!  :love:

It seems like most of the scenes with Pinkie are from "Pinkie Knows", and I suspect the premise will be she Pinkie promised to keep the secret, but it's so big (like C & SA foal on its way big) that she is having trouble keeping it. Kind of like how Twi wanted to break  her Pinkie Promises in "Green Isn't Your Color", but now the shoe is on the other hoof.

Also...

Seems confirmed from the shot of Rarity and the rainbow beam that she knows Rainbow Dash is innocent due to the evidence involving dresses. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if they just gave away the big "aha" moment from that episode right there...  >_> NM, probably from tomorrow's ep!!

Finally... What's with the creepy Spike mask Spike is holding?  :blink:

Edited by Truffles

I agree with this quote above. Some time ago, I made a topic called "List of Episodes focusing on 2 characters". It hasn't been updated since June 2014; not since between Seasons 4 and 5.

Anyway, in response to the quote above, I'd say "Rarity Investigates" will focus on Rainbow and Rarity, potentially replacing "Sonic Rainboom" as the best episode with the spotlight on Rainbow and Rarity.

Well, we'll be returning to Equestria tomorrow!

If it's about the crime that Rainbow was accused of and Rarity investigating it, then it's likely going to be about both. Also, YAY!! I can't wait to get back to what is shaping up to be my favorite season!!!

Thanks for posting that clip! I'm glad DF finally put together a new preview for S5!  :love:

It seems like most of the scenes with Pinkie are from "Pinkie Knows", and I suspect the premise will be she Pinkie promised to keep the secret, but it's so big (like C & SA foal on its way big) that she is having trouble keeping it. Kind of like how Twi wanted to break  her Pinkie Promises in "Green Isn't Your Color", but now the shoe is on the other hoof.

Also...

Seems confirmed from the shot of Rarity and the rainbow beam that she knows Rainbow Dash is innocent due to the evidence involving dresses. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if they just gave away the big "aha" moment from that episode right there...  >_>

Finally... What's with the creepy Spike mask Spike is holding?  :blink:

I thought it was from "Canterlot Boutique." I figured it was the moment when she realizes that she wants to go home.. Maybe the dress belongs to one of her friends. I guess we'll just have to see.

I thought it was from "Canterlot Boutique." I figured it was the moment when she realizes that she wants to go home.. Maybe the dress belongs to one of her friends. I guess we'll just have to see.

You know what? I think you're right! I misread your post on that rainbow in the boutique you made earlier and somehow comprehended it as Rainbow Dash, so I thought you knew that scene was from "Rarity Investigates".

In any case, since "Canterlot Boutique" is the first episode we'll find out soon enough! I was calm and cool waiting this week but now that it's less than 24 hours away I'm bouncing off the walls expectantly for the premiere!  :pinkie: Someone hit me with a large mallet so the time passes instantly!

After seeing the trailer, I'm really excited about the second half of season 5. It feels like there will be a lot going on with many surprises around every corner. The hiatus was definitely worth it and I can't wait to see what's in store for the rest of season 5.  :)