Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

i can't comment on status updates

Monsoon

A few days ago something happened and I can no longer comment on status updates at all I can't even comment on my own status updates if anyone has a solution to this problem I would gladly appreciate some help thanks in advance

A few days ago something happened and I can no longer comment on status updates at all I can't even comment on my own status updates if anyone has a solution to this problem I would gladly appreciate some help thanks in advance

What happens when you try to do so?

I remember having problems on a site before where some of buttons weren't working for me. I cleared my browser's cache and didn't have that problem anymore. Maybe clearing the cache would be worth a shot?

I remember having problems on a site before where some of buttons weren't working for me. I cleared my browser's cache and didn't have that problem anymore. Maybe clearing the cache would be worth a shot?

I'll try that thanks for the advice

it doesn't work unfortunately :/

I'm using Google at the moment

May I ask you to try with other browser(I.E Firefox)? Maybe that will yield dfiferent results.

don't worry I'm using a different

Browser

Then now you can comment on Status Updates again?

Yea it's slower but it works

You mentioned that you were using an iPad. Using MLPForums on a device like that one can be a little buggy (specially in Chrome, from my experience), but it's good that you are able to comment on Status Updates again.

don't worry I'm using a different Browser

I would recommend giving it a shot anyways, just to see if it works.

I will lock this topic as you found a way to overcome the issue, but if anything like that appears again, please make another topic. Thank you very much.