Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Brony Youtuber?

best poni

My favorite brony youtube is LittleshyFIM, but I want to know what you think!  :squee:

Drummerbot Music and Elie Monty are pretty awesome... I enjoy others but I don't remember their names. :/ My favourite out of the two is Drummerbot btw.

I'm actually not a fan of Brony YouTubers... I find it very cringe worthy for some reason when someone brings up My Little Pony on YouTube... I tend to avoid talking about that stuff as much as I can on my own channel... but I digress excluding musicians and DJs I'd have to say LittleShyFIM despite the fact he rants way too much on Equestria Girls when he claims to be reviewing them... his actual reviews are pretty amusing learning all the glitches and errors plot and animation wise...

Hmm, that's a tough one. Overall, I'd probably go with Viva Reverie. He's style of humor and his animations are just great! 

For reviewers, though, I'll go with Joshscorcher, as his style of review and comedy really appeal to me (I'm a fan of the Nostalgia Critic, what can I say?)

I subscribed to quite a few Brony youtubers once I started liking the show a few months back, so my favorite Brony-tubers could easily change over time XD