best poni

Favorite Brony Youtuber?

My favorite brony youtube is LittleshyFIM, but I want to know what you think!  :squee:

My favorite brony youtuber is Littlesh-

My favorite brony youtube is LittleshyFIM, but I want to know what you think!  :squee:

Yeah him

He's probably my favorite too.

My favorite brony youtube is LittleshyFIM, :squee:

I also enjoy thelivingtombstone (if that counts) and ilovekimpossiblealot sometimes.

I don't really know. I guess Gamenut321.

I knew I forgot somepony!

I guess saying ACracebest would be too mainstream, soooo I guess mine is Littleshy as well :3

Badges

In my opinion Abraham Foulkes, he is a brony youtuber that reacts to videos.

Drummerbot Music and Elie Monty are pretty awesome... I enjoy others but I don't remember their names. :/ My favourite out of the two is Drummerbot btw.

ACRacebest, LivingTombstone, Aoshiden, Tootsieroll, Etc. I got too many favorites

My favorite brony YouTuber is LittleShyFiM as well.

Edited by Bart1002

MYSELF!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, either drwolf or silver quill

Silver quill and I love Kim possible a lit

I like Mad munchkin, mainly because she brings up alot of interesting topics... other than her

ilovekimpossiblealot, silver quill, and living tombstone definitely

Hello @best poni,

Just letting you know that I have moved your topic to a more appropriate section -- Sugarcube Corner.

I'm actually not a fan of Brony YouTubers... I find it very cringe worthy for some reason when someone brings up My Little Pony on YouTube... I tend to avoid talking about that stuff as much as I can on my own channel... but I digress excluding musicians and DJs I'd have to say LittleShyFIM despite the fact he rants way too much on Equestria Girls when he claims to be reviewing them... his actual reviews are pretty amusing learning all the glitches and errors plot and animation wise...

Dusty Katt, Sliver Quill, Dr Wolf, ACRacebest, Injustial, ILoveAlotKimPossible & Vannamelon

Badges

Silver Quill and Argodaemon

Princewhateverer, if he counts. He's more of a musician than a videomaker, but he does upload his music to YouTube.

Hmm, that's a tough one. Overall, I'd probably go with Viva Reverie. He's style of humor and his animations are just great! 

For reviewers, though, I'll go with Joshscorcher, as his style of review and comedy really appeal to me (I'm a fan of the Nostalgia Critic, what can I say?)

I subscribed to quite a few Brony youtubers once I started liking the show a few months back, so my favorite Brony-tubers could easily change over time XD