Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Brony Youtuber?

best poni

• 2 years later...

I kinda stopped tuning in for weekly pony reviews after the Horseshoe crew guys quit MLP.  That's TBBBAP, Digibro, Tom Oliver, Drowning in Horseshoes, and Gibbontake back in the hay day. The bridges are officially burned with this fandom, but I'll never forget the good stuff they put out.

They just had my sense of humor and pressed my deep thought buttons just right. 

ACRacebest and Saberspark are my fave horse fame duo on con vlogs, but I think Saber has moved onto general cartoons now (which I love anyway).

There's a handful of brony youtubers I still watch, no where near as many as I did. A lot of them are the music scene though. Like Aviators and Forest Rain. The theres the SFM and animators, like Juciebox Alvin, JollyOldCinema, BrutalWeather, Argodemon etc.

Im still happy to just watch Bornies react too, even if theres a few guys I cant stand on it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Of course there are also the numerous amount of musicians like 4everfreebrony, LivingTimbstones, WoodenToaster etc. . just too many to count here

Besides these musicians  I haven't dived  too deep into the youtubers yet. Mostly I watch tsitras360 for his speed drawing. Outside of him I found some of LittleShyFiM, ACRaceBest. Also this BlackGryph0n guy but I'm still not sure if he is brony youtuber. 

Hmm, pretty hard to choose who is my favorite brony youtube channel. Argodaemon (for his SFM tutorials), Applegeek (it makes me laughs sometimes about his reactions :ButtercupLaugh:) and my good friend of mine @KotPackowy for making short SFM animations. :mlp_smug:

Oh, and Ponies at Dawn for brony music (if that counts as well :twi:

I've always loved MelodicPony's work, we all miss him loads. :(

There's also a dude called No1c00l who made some astonishingly realistic Ponies in Real Life videos. :D I haven't heard anything from him since the movie came out so I hope he's doing okay. :adorkable: I'm also a fan of StormXF3 who also does amazing Ponies in Real Life videos. :ooh: When done well, those are my favourite types of fan videos in general. It makes me wish all the more that the ponies were real. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...