Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony pets!

Ponyboat

I just added in ponies because... ponies. But if you have a pet this is the place to share it! My best friend is a bearded dragon named Tough Beard. He's almost 3. He was my Hearth's Warming Eve gift. I just got the setup with a gift card to buy the dragon with. He's the only one at the store and they put him in a little cup. Well it was 30 degrees at the most outside and he was the size of my pinkie finger. Best circumstances for my car battery to die completely as in it couldn't be jumped off. To keep him alive I kept blowing hot air in the cup and the tough little guy made it! We sleep together every night. Please tell me some cool stuff about your pets!

post-35378-0-72834500-1441757174_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ponyboat
  • Brohoof 2

I have a dog. Whenever people ask me what breed they are, I say she's a mutt, because my family has tried to figure it out for months, and every week the answer changes according to what my parents answer with. She also happens to be the best balance of affectionate and intelligent I've had in a dog yet.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

I have a yellow lab. He's one year old and he's a trouble maker but I love him.

I've thought it would be great to have lots of pets but it must be a LOT of work.

On 9/8/2015 at 8:59 PM, Metalloriff said:

My pet chickens

post-35287-0-26268900-1441763745_thumb.jpg

That's a cute but weird looking chicken. :P

• 2 weeks later...