Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff q+a Batbrony Q&A

Simon

Another music question: Worst song you ever heard?

Ummmmmm... anything by Florida Georgia Line.  That crap they call country ain't country.  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 2

Is there any other Pony species (Canon or not) that you like, besides Batponies?

Well I like all the pony species for what they bring to the table, though I guess because of my love of Derpy I also have a soft spot for pegasi, I think the show's done some pretty cool stuff as far as how their magic works.

• Brohoof 4

Hey there Batbrony love that you have a Q + A here very awesome indeed.

Well I have a couple of questions myself.

How would an episode of MLP starring both Derpy & Pinkie Pie collaborate/interact in a episode? Would this be an episode you would enjoy perhaps and if so what kinds of things would you like to see in a episode like this?

Also... do you happen to enjoy Halloween and if so do you plan on dressing up for Halloween and who I may add?

If Derpy were to have another episode in the show what kind of episode would you like her to have story wise?

• Brohoof 2

Ummmmmm... anything by Florida Georgia Line.  That crap they call country ain't country.  :okiedokielokie:

That's not how you spell "Shake It Off"

How did you feel when Twilight became an alicorn?

• Brohoof 2

Hey there Batbrony love that you have a Q + A here very awesome indeed.

Well I have a couple of questions myself.

How would an episode of MLP starring both Derpy & Pinkie Pie collaborate/interact in a episode? Would this be an episode you would enjoy perhaps and if so what kinds of things would you like to see in a episode like this?

So... do you happen to enjoy Halloween and if so do you plan on dressing up for Halloween?

If Derpy were to have another episode in the show what kind of episode would you like her to have story wise?

I really have no idea.  I think what could be fun was if it were some kind of flashback episode just giving us an idea of what anypony moving to Ponyville is like, ya know your run of the mill citizen, in this case Derpy, and showing Pinkie throwing her a welcome party (though obviously that'll probably never happen).  I'm sure that however those two ever collaborated, I would enjoy it.

I do enjoy Halloween if there's like a party or get-together with friends going on, and if I can think of something to go as.  Last year I went as the Scarecrow, one of my favorite Batman villains, and since I went as the Batman Begins version the costume was relatively inexpensive, all I needed to buy was the mask.  This year, no idea what I'd do, after all, quality costumes are either expensive or take awhile to put together.

If Derpy were to have another episode in the show, I would love to see what she and Time Turner typically get up to.  That or just them going on some bizarre adventure in Equestria that you would never expect them to get up to.  But a slice of life episode would be just as fun, though I don't know how they could make an episode anymore slice of life than, well, "Slice of Life" was.

That's not how you spell "Shake It Off"

How did you feel when Twilight became an alicorn?

Thought it was a marketing gimmick, but I was never in despair like some bronies were.  Just was concerned that it was happening so quickly at the tail end of such a short season, but really I never thought it would irreparably ruin the show or anything.  The concept itself never really bothered me, just the possibility that it wouldn't be executed well, but really it has benefited the show in the long run I think.

• Brohoof 4

What do they call muffins in the UK?

son-of-a-beach.png

You know this is a trick question because I told you just the other night it was a trick question!  :okiedokielokie:  (also, JUDAS!!! With your Rarity-impostor avatar!!!  :pout:).  Anyways  :D ... it varies by region.  Some regions call them muffins the same as they call English muffins 'muffins,' in other regions they're called 'American muffins' and in still other regions they're called sweet cakes or sweet buns.  And there's your lesson for the day kids.  :squee:

c640x360_32.jpg

• Brohoof 4

How do you feel about Equestria Girls?

The overall franchise has grown on me for the most part (mostly because Rainbow Rocks was AWESOME!), but the first movie is, at best, laughably entertaining in its badness.  It's not that it doesn't do good things, it just does a lot of bad as well.  You can find my full review on my blog:

Equestria Girls Review

• Brohoof 2

With Season 5 Part 2 just three days away, how hyped are you?

Quite excited, I've been very please with how the first half of the season has gone already.  :wub:

• Brohoof 3

Have you ever been to a concert?

Uh, couple when I was younger (not counting, say, the occasional orchestra concert in college, or choir concerts that I myself have participated in multiple times).  The Beach Boys once played at Venetian Festival in my hometown, that was pretty cool, and I also went to a Steven Curtis Chapman concert once which was actually quite good (he's one of the few contemporary Christian musicians that I really like, good musician and pretty down-to-earth guy).

• Brohoof 3

Uh, couple when I was younger (not counting, say, the occasional orchestra concert in college, or choir concerts that I myself have participated in multiple times).  The Beach Boys once played at Venetian Festival in my hometown, that was pretty cool, and I also went to a Steven Curtis Chapman concert once which was actually quite good (he's one of the few contemporary Christian musicians that I really like, good musician and pretty down-to-earth guy).

Nice. As for me, I've only been to one concert. I saw Rush live in Seattle a couple months ago. My next concert will be AC/DC in Vancouver, BC in 2 weeks. :love:

Why am I the only one asking questions now?

• Brohoof 2

Are you ready to forget everything in the Dark Knight trilogy once Batman v. Superman comes out?

mlfw9091-29529__safe_twilight-sparkle_an

I mean, sure, current cinematic canon is changing, but that doesn't take away anything from the Dark Knight trilogy, just like new Batman animated shows don't take a thing away from how amazing Batman: The Animated Series was.  The stories are just as amazing as ever and have their own place in the character's history, current canon doesn't change that.  You just gotta accept different versions of Batman for what they are and figure out how they operate in their respective continuity, that's all.

• Brohoof 3