Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you currently doing right now?

North

Sure, there's probably a million and a half posts like this, so I'm going to add fuel to the fire and start my own.

As the title suggests, What are you currently doing right now?

Let me be the first to start.

Currently, I am working on my Algebra 1 homework (and snoopin' 'round the Forums, of course !  :ph34r:

• 2 years later...

I'm sitting in a dark and quiet house, taking care of my brother while he recovers from a car accident he had today. He's asleep right now so I may hang out here (on the forums) for a few more minutes then draw for a while. 

Edited by Screambiscuit
  • Brohoof 2

Waiting for the 9th of November while lonely and bored as hell... then we are moving literally the next day after my flight back. Really just ready for something new to happen in my life. Sick of the same old stuff happening over and over again.

Watching Austin Powers on tv, drinking a rum and coke. While wasting time playing freemium games on the phone.

And lastly browsing these forums trying to find a badge commission artist X_X

Coughing my lungs out, Doctor said it was most likely viral so because i feel like crap from coughing 24/7 and because it would be disrupting and i could get other people sick, I did everyone a favor and decided to stay home do some work, and get some rest.

Edited by Yumekai

• 2 weeks later...

Sitting in bed, smoking, drinking pepsi max vanilla, roleplaying, talking to my main partner on facebook and watching old Ashen's videos on youtube

Why did i just type all that? Because for some reason I felt the need to...

Edited by )o( Dream Walker )o(

18 minutes ago, Midnight Blaze 98 said:

Image result for mlp maud poker face

Talking to you.

Heh, and doing a bit of homework, which is simple enough to do at the same time as something else. Plus I'm female, so apparently I can multitask? ;) 

Once I've done this I'll be pirating Star Trek: The original series.

Yay for being female and multi-tasking :)

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...