Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you eat food a certain way?

TigerGeekGuy

I always mix my food, and 90% of the time, I'm eating in front of my computer. Also, I always shove the food down my throat like I have a very deadly poison in me and the food is the only antidote.

Edited by Lord Bradley
  • Brohoof 1

My food can't touch each other on the plate. I don't know when I formed this habit, but it's been a couple of years now.
I have to space my food away (or get another serving with different food) instead of letting things touch.

Whenever I eat Chinese dumplings, I cut a hole and suck all the meat out. Then I eat the skin

I bite off Popsicles and crush the ice in my mouth.

I tear off the skin in fried chicken and eat it in one go

I suck the flavouring off chewing gum before I chew.

I mix my rice with my soup

Edited by Guest

Sorry to break up your conversation guys, but do you think you can take this somewhere else? It's getting a little off topic.

I was actually thinking the same EXACT thing before I posted it but the minimum characters is 20 so I didn't know what to put. XD Sorry about that.  :kindness:

When I eat a Klondike bar, I eat all the chocolate off the bottom and sides; then I slide the top piece of chocolate off and set it aside on a plate or paper towel; then I wrap the ice cream in the wrapper and eat it (ending in me licking the wrapper to get all the ice cream) and then eat the top piece of chocolate like a potato chip. :P

Another thing that I eat in a strange way are HoHos (http://hostesscakes.com/products). I eat all the chocolate off the outside and then unroll it and eat it that way. XD

I also tend to try to chew equal portions of food on each side of my mouth. Which means that when I eat candy (M&Ms, Smarties, Sour Patch Kids, Gummy Bears, etc.), I sort by color (and size for peanut M&Ms) and then eat the same amount on each side of my mouth and I try to make it as equal as possible (including biting things in half if there's an odd number), so that there is an equal amount of food on both sides of my mouth.... yeah... I know I'm weird. D:

There's probably more... but that's all I can think of for now. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

If anyone here says they put milk in their bowl before the cereal, I think I would have a meltdown.

Anyway, I used to put sour cream and onion chips on my sandwiches for whatever reason. 

sometimes I get a spoon full of peanuts, eat them, then fill the spoon with honey and mix the peanuts and honey in my mouth. I'm way too lazy and it's too messy imo to just use a bowl

I will only eat my cereal dry. No milk.

62580507.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I don't know if this is different from anyone else, but what I do is I bring the food to my mouth and then bite and chew till its good enough to swallow. Depending one what I'm eating it requires utensils like forks and what not. 

:P  :P

Edited by Buck Testa
  • Brohoof 1

If I am eating more than one thing, I will always eat the things I like the least first and save the best foods for last. 

I used to do that with cake as a foal. One birthday I got a cake without icing. My mother thought that I didn't like icing. I had to tell her it was the only part of the cake that I liked and saved it for last. (she went out and bought icing for the cake so I could have cake with icing after hearing that :) )

Also, I cut sandwiches horizontally, not corner to corner. With the type of bread that I buy, it breaks too easily if I try to cut corner to corner.

Edited by Sapphire Lightning
  • Brohoof 1

I used to do that with cake as a foal. One birthday I got a cake without icing. My mother thought that I didn't like icing. I had to tell her it was the only part of the cake that I liked and saved it for last. (she went out and bought icing for the cake so I could have cake with icing after hearing that :) )

Also, I cut sandwiches horizontally, not corner to corner. With the type of bread that I buy, it breaks too easily if I try to cut corner to corner.

It is like giving yourself something wonderful to look forward to at the end of the meal. :P I still do this all the time too. 

• Brohoof 1

So I have a question.. Do you eat the bowl the rice is in or you eat the rice the bowl is in? It takes me 30 minutes to eat the rice bowl but only a few to eat the rice in the bowl.

I eat both, yes definitely. :pp