Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would your OC interact with canon characters?

Lamniform

If your OC was part of the canon MLP world and were to meet some of the show's characters how would they interact with them? How would they approach the Mane 6? Is there anypony they really want to meet? Tell me, I'm curious! :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello @Lamniform,

I've moved your topic from Original Characters to Sugarcube Corner. While the Original Characters section is designed to assist others in making their OCs better, Sugarcube Corner relates to the Bronydom and its content, which your topic is more geared towards.

• Brohoof 1

In character:

- Alert at first and eventually disregard them upon realization that they are not an immediate threat

- Possibly draw weapon if caught by surprise

- Carry on if not approached. If approached, will perform some potentially hostile courses of action.

Out of character:

- "Hello, my name is Scorpion, which is in fact not my name but I nonetheless go by that because the guy I used to work for started a zoo, literally. Anyways it's nice to meet a group of adorable pastel colored ponies although I am 90% sure that I am figuratively and clinically insane."

- Hold them up with a Costa Rican banana and interrogate them for the nearest restroom.

- Knock them all out cold and Fulton them, only to realize two seconds later that there are no pickups. We don't call events like this screw-ups, we call them tactical failures.

Edited by Solid Scorpion
  • Brohoof 2

Hmm...I suppose normally, no special friendlyness or any beef with them. Though, Stormbolt, being arrogant and competitive, would probably either butt heads with Rainbow Dash, or be Scootaloo #2 :P

Inviting, carefree, joking and hospitable. The guy runs his own jazz club/café in Ponyville so he'd be a regular to them in no time (especially with Pinkie's help)... Maybe even become a hangout place for them between the occasional adventures.

I think he would get along with Twilight especially and constantly try to get her to relax/wind down.

Edited by JavaJive

Very...Fluttershy-like, at first. That approach would apply to literally all 6 of them. :P With Fluttershy it would probably be a never ending chain of 'ums', 'uhs', and 'meeps'. Considering how shy I am.

Of course he (or I in this case really) would want to meet the glorious princess Twilight. :3 

Not at first I would tell you. Ezekiel doesn't really approach ponies. Not that he's asocial or doesn't trust ponies, he just prefers the company of one or two close friends rather than six acquaintances.

If he could introduce himself to any of the Mane Six separately, it would likely be AJ, Rarity, or Fluttershy. AJ because of her down to Earth, simple wisdom, Fluttershy for her connection to nature and other living things, and Rarity for her focused and creative mind.

As far as other characters go, Ezekiel would obviously seek out Zecora and talk shop about their respective professions/vocations. He would also be honored to have an audience with Princess Celestia.

I think my oc Captain Caramel  would be very interested n the mane 6. Just because they are interesting ponies. I think she would like rainbow the most. And I think my oc Trivy  would be very interested in meeting Twilight since she is one of her idols.

• 1 month later...

My OC Sirus is good friends with Twlight in my headcanon.

They often exchange books, have sleepovers and Sirius will often visit Twi late at night when she can't sleep.

Sirius often nags Twily about using her magic to give her wings since being an earth pony, she doesn't get to see the stars as close up and she would like, to which Twilight shrugs.rolls her eyes and mutters under her breath "I already told you how it turned out the last time I did that" *Raricorn flashback* :P

Oh crap I'm writing a fimfiction aren't I?

I'll stop talking now...

Factor'd want to be dead center of the canon stuff. Dating (if not marrying) Rare, treating everypony (spike the other 5 and their families (rare's fam included) and the royals) like family. Studying from and hanging with Lulu, using Tia as somepony I could confide in when I need a shoulder, helping out wherever I can when I'm no busy fending off the darker of Equestria's fauna. Causing trouble but always getting away with it (at least always getting a stern but supportive lecture) because of how respectful, helpful and caring I am toward everypony. Making buddies with everypony around town and some in others. Maybe training with the guard and the 'bolts. 

My OC would just treat them kindly like any other pony. He'd like to talk to anypony who shared his interests, which would probably be Twilight.

As for the other princess's, he'd just bow to them, and maybe chat? If he saw Discord he'll probably just be "nope" and walk away unless confronted by him.

• 3 years later...

With the Mane 6, Thunder Bird would be very shy, quiet, and nervous at first, freaking out about what to say to make them like her, especially since they are sort of a big deal. It would take a long while, but she can warm up to anybody after getting to know them more. She might ask them quietly for their autograph. Bird always had trouble looking others in the eye so she would probably do the same to the Mane 6.

Bird wishes to meet any of the princesses and get their autograph. She would love to see an alicorn in person because she is very interested in their race with them being so rare. If she had to choose one to meet, it would be Celestia, because she's drawn to her soothing, motherly nature.

• 11 months later...

Toasted Scone is a shy young mare, and incredibly mean when feeling anxious, so...yeah, she'd probably be quite mean at first and probably squeal in fear of being approached. She also taps her hooves a lot when scared, so she'd probably annoy whoever she was near:ButtercupLaugh:

She has a huge crush on Princess Twilight (who has no idea she exists; I mean, she's just a random background Earth pony, in all seriousness), so she'd probably run away at the sight of her, screaming pony-friendly profanity:yay:

• Brohoof 1