Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Want to Play cartographer?

StudioUAC

Sure but then the next person might want to secede from your country then you can either let him or you got to war in the thread, we're you roleplay with each other in a fight. You only get one nuke but other then that no holds bard.

Okay, I'll take that little island in the upper right, inside the "L curve" of the bigger landmass. You know the one I mean?

I call it, uh... "The Grand Duchy of Svaren".

okay. download the picture. opening it in photoshop or paint and color it in. maybe put a dot for your capital. bonus points if you contribute a flag

here is a example. i claim this land as the kingdom of Duneiggan & its Territories!

post-34613-0-99670300-1442084099_thumb.png

Okay, done. Just trying to figure out how to upload it here. :P (Also need to make a flag, maybe.)

when you post, click "upload files" next to it and post there, and lets make it a rule that you need a flag. to keep you thinking

when you post, click "upload files" next to it and post there, and lets make it a rule that you need a flag. to keep you thinking

..Oh. How'd I miss that?

post-33064-0-97758800-1442084566_thumb.jpg

Well then. The Grand Duchy of Svaren, with a red dot representing the capital, the coastal city of Siebold. Better get to work on that flag now!

..Oh. How'd I miss that?

attachicon.gifMap activity.jpg

Well then. The Grand Duchy of Svaren, with a red dot representing the capital, the coastal city of Siebold. Better get to work on that flag now!

could you draw a arrow to it. i can seem to tell where it is

Edited by StudioUAC

Siebold's coastal position is as much for trade as it is for defense. A towering clifftop citadel of a city, its high walls are an imposing sight. Other coastal cities across Svaren are similarly fortified, but none so much as Siebold - Seat of the Grand Dukes for centuries.

Svaren is not well placed for expansion, though healthy trade with the mainland allows their finances to grow and support their coastal defenses.

Edited by Daring_Do

the flag of Duneiggan tah dah

Siebold's coastal position is as much for trade as it is for defense. A towering clifftop citadel of a city, its high walls are an imposing sight. Other coastal cities across Svaren are similarly fortified, but none so much as Siebold - Seat of the Grand Dukes for centuries.

Svaren is not well placed for expansion, though healthy trade with the mainland allows their finances to grow and support their coastal defenses.

there's bonus points for climate classifications and Geography description

post-34613-0-58992800-1442086159.png

The climate is temperate. The coasts of Svaren are marked by a series of cliffs, and early settlers may actually have chosen the island for its defenseability. (Is that a word?)

The interior of the island, however, is largely pastoral, marked with ample green but few forests. The rural denizens of Svaren are largely shepherds and farmers, while the coastal cities act as trading hubs, home to the merchant elite. "Interior" cities are generally not so affluent (nor so well-defended) as the ones on the coast.

Edited by Daring_Do

The climate is temperate. The coasts of Svaren are marked by a series of cliffs, and early settlers may actually have chosen the island for its defenseability. (Is that a word?)

The interior of the island, however, is largely pastoral, marked with ample green but few forests. The rural denizens of Svaren are largely shepherds and farmers, while the coastal cities act as trading hubs, home to the merchant elite. "Interior" cities are generally not so affluent (nor so well-defended) as the ones on the coast.

now go spread the word. let's get a good handful of people in here then we can really have fun with this