Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you feel when you're buying MLP stuff in a shop?

Szmeszek

How do you feel when you're buying MLP stuff in a shop? I just walk in, take the things, pay for it and get out from there. No big deal. But... first time... blouse with a hood, big sunglasses, and... that heat xD but 'How can I help you?' was the worst thing to hear... but now... over 15 figurines, lots of magazines... no problem now :D

while it was a long time ago, i can't remember any awkwardness or the like. then again i was buying them with my dad with me, so... :P

next time i do it, though, possibly alone, i'm just going to look for the toy i want, go to the cashier, and pay it. it's nothing awkward at all if you just go there and pay for them without paying any significant attention to the situation. then you won't get any unwanted attention brought towards you. simple as.

if you show yourself to be awkward in the store, however, then people will notice something wrong with you.

• Brohoof 1

I like to make it as ackward as possible for everyone around me just for fun :lol: I always look the cashier in the eye and smile to let him/her know yes, I know what I'm buying, and yes, I am a brony.

Sweet Celestia what an awesome technicue of buying MLP stuff! I HAV TO TRY IT :D Well... in about 2 weeks there will be a new MLP magazine out (with stickers :>)... so I'll try that :>

while it was a long time ago, i can't remember any awkwardness or the like. then again i was buying them with my dad with me, so... :P

next time i do it, though, possibly alone, i'm just going to look for the toy i want, go to the cashier, and pay it. it's nothing awkward at all if you just go there and pay for them without paying any significant attention to the situation. then you won't get any unwanted attention brought towards you. simple as.

if you show yourself to be awkward in the store, however, then people will notice something wrong with you.

That's right, when I was in a big shop once, with a friend, obssessed with MLP, not as much as me, we went to look for the toys. When we found them I was just so excited about that that I found them, and I was saying things like: 'Wow, look at that one doode!' And my friend was trying to stop me from saying anything more, and... well, I saw some looks at us, but I didn't care about it *derp*

Awwwww!x You are all so cute! :wub: (Without meaning to be patronizing, but DAWAAWW!)

I don't think there is a need for anyone to feel embarassed!x If I saw a guy buying MLP things, I would instantly be all *__*!x

• Brohoof 3

Sweet Celestia what an awesome technicue of buying MLP stuff! I HAV TO TRY IT :D Well... in about 2 weeks there will be a new MLP magazine out (with stickers :>)... so I'll try that :>

Go for it! its so much fun :lol: and oohh really? I might have to buy that too..

Awwwww!x You are all so cute! :wub: (Without meaning to be patronizing, but DAWAAWW!)

I don't think there is a need for anyone to feel embarassed!x If I saw a guy buying MLP things, I would instantly be all *__*!x

You'll be all... what?

That's right, when I was in a big shop once, with a friend, obssessed with MLP, not as much as me, we went to look for the toys. When we found them I was just so excited about that that I found them, and I was saying things like: 'Wow, look at that one doode!' And my friend was trying to stop me from saying anything more, and... well, I saw some looks at us, but I didn't care about it *derp*

hehe, well, nothing wrong with showing excitement over something like this, right? the world needs more positive energy, after all~

You'll be all... what?

i suppose that "*_*" would be the equivalent of the manga style's giant glimmering eyes, which is what she'd look like if she would see any guys buying ponies. Edited by Princess Viscra Maelstrom
  • Brohoof 1

You'll be all... what?

Sorry! I meant I would instantly be all squeeing and aaawwing (Obviously to myself over it if I could contain it), but I find it so CUTE and it would make me sooo happy to see!x :lol:

Princess Viscra Maelstrom: Yes!!x

Edited by xXAyaXx

Go for it! its so much fun :lol: and oohh really? I might have to buy that too..

Well... bad news, I don't know what gift is in USA MLP magazine, becouse those stickers are in Polish MLP magazine... and I buy them only for the gift and posters ^.^ becouse the fact that everyone, even the magazine is translating My Little Pony into 'Mój Kucyk Pony' which means 'My Pony Pony' -.-

Sorry! I meant I would instantly be all squeeing and aaawwing (Obviously to myself over it if I could contain it), but I find it so CUTE and it would make me sooo happy to see!x :lol:

Come to Poland, and look at me :D

hehe, well, nothing wrong with showing excitement over something like this, right? the world needs more positive energy, after all~

I agree. And more ponies : D
  • Brohoof 1