Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What interests you in life right now?

Lunar Echo

Science, Gaming, Learning, Books.

I'm a nerdy type. I love researching and learning new stuff, I'm somewhat tech savvy and am good with computers. I like gaming even though I'm usually not around to play too much. I enjoy learning new stuff in particular - I believe that if you don't strive to learn new things you'll stagnate and miss your chance to grow. Also books - I think this might be a weird combo but my top favorite genres are fantasy and nonfiction (biographies in particular).

That's all I'm about nowadays.

Mainly it's my plans for the future. I have a new theory about the workings of everything as there is one thing much smaller that atoms. And that would be universal binery code and ad least there will be several terabytes of data in every single atom as that's how big they are in computer simulations. If this system is real and we find a way to exploit it we could easily become a inter universal race as it could give it us the ability to do almost everything. :)

Primary Interests

- Designing mechanics for a tabletop MOBA (it's not going very fast by the way)

- Video games (I mostly play only LoL and TF2 right now).

Secondary Interests

- MLP (I really should re-watch some past episodes... Even though I swear I've watched Dragonshy half-a-billion times XD)

- NOT Modern Pop music. It's so disgusting and horrible. :eww: But I do like some good parodies, and some older stuff...

- Interesting Math/Science stuff. I'm kind of a geek. :D

1. Sci-fi (Star Trek in particular; the "prime universe," not J.J. Abram's horrible [iMO] reboot)

2. medieval fantasy (ALWAYS)

3. MLP (duh)

4. cartoons in general

5. anything from the 1980s, my favorite decade

6. music 

7. creating digital art

Staying alive (sheer edge in this post)

Right now, my job is the main thing in my life. It doesn't pay well, but living costs money

I've also been doing 1.5 hour full body workouts daily and I'm beginning to casually research self defense. I've never been in a fight in my life, but if shit hits the fan, I'd rather leave situations less harmed

Edited by stripper
  • Brohoof 1

Other than mlp, lets see...

History: I'm a college student majoring in history right now. It's one of the things I never get tired of. I recently did some personal research on Roman coins. I'm trying to learn how to identify them.

Music: I'm a musician. I play several instruments, and I'm always picking up new ones. I'm in a band that I think is going well right now. We are working towards recording an album soon.

Lightsabers: I'm a massive Star Wars fan, and I've recently starting collecting prop and stunt lightsabers both for display and actual dueling (like ultrasabers or saberforge). I'm actually planing on ordering a couple new ones soon. 

Video Games: I enjoy playing video games a lot. Not much more to say about it. I'm really excited for Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord, which is supposed to release sometime in 2017. On top of that, I'm looking forward to Red Dead Redemption 2 and Star Wars Battlefront 2 (yeah, I actually like the new battlefront game), which are also coming out late 2017.

I'm mostly interested in gaming, video editing, and photo editing... those are some of my strongest talents

A few minor things other than My Little Pony are World of Warcraft, masks, sword fights, stealth, role playing, and my YouTube channel.

• Brohoof 1

- Indie music, and remixes, really any kind of music I enjoy 

- Videogames, I really like old games like Sly Cooper and Jak and Daxter 

- I like foxes, the animals quite a bit, I find them interesting and very cute in their own ways

- I love Cartoons, and really have a passion for animation, I love seeing how it works and how new animation is created as well as traditional hand drawn. I also enjoy seeing new animated movies when I get the chance too. 

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  •  MLP...every generation of it. 
  • Collecting MLP merch from every generation.
  • Creating pony art, both digital and traditionally. 
  • My YouTube channel
  • Music, from every genre, but especially country. 
  • Anything weather-related...the science of weather has always fascinated me.
  • Pickup trucks, especially 2nd and 3rd gen Dodges, and working on my own. 
  • NASCAR
  • Horses
  • Rabbits
  • Fishkeeping 

That is all of course in no particular order. 

• Brohoof 2

• 8 months later...

A few things:

• Amateur astronomy 
  • Ultraviolet and Infrared photography
  • Light Pollution
  • Forestry
  • Hydrology
  • Revolvers and pocket pistols
  • Revisiting Law & Order series
  • Pony Art
  • Brohoof 2

— MLP (fourth and first gen)

— Collecting MLP merchandise

— Drawing

— Nintendo games

— Making sure that my car is in tip top shape!

— Cuddling with my animals

— Music in general

— Dance

— Watching Lucahjin on Youtube! :Rara:

• 1 year later...

Cars and my cars, drifting also car related things like welding and painting. Yeah also music of course, anime and manga. I'm also pretty interested in space stuff. Yet you know it is what it is, isn't as if I'm going out to space anyway so like eh is fine. I am pretty interested in a lot of self care lately such as skincare and haircare. There is of course exercising as well that I do a lot of as well.

• Brohoof 1

Over all, my programming project.

But, for this current local time? You know, just those stupid red heart shaped symbol things. No big deal!