Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What interests you in life right now?

Lunar Echo

(edited)
  • Making my own game and getting it out there and published. :)
  • Presenting more feminine and starting on my sort of transition, as well as coming out as non-binary (there's more to it than that really) to people I feel safe saying it to. :D
  • Marrying my boyfriend, if he'll have my dainty little hands in marriage. :wub:
  • Getting properly diagnosed with what I believe would be Autism Spectrum Disorder. :catface:
Edited by Mx Ash

(edited)
  • Gaming ~ My top hobby right now
  • Vector Art and maybe digital art? ~ I'm a bit into graphic design and I want it to be my career in the future. I just need more time and blood and tears put into my works and I still have this thing called 'college' that I still need to get through...
  • Electric bikes and motorbikes! ~ More specifically, this "ebike" called the Onyx RCR, because screw a driver's license! (I'm a huge idiot when it comes to the road so I seriously can't trust myself when it comes to driving a car. I do much better with bikes, though)
  • Definitely PONES
  • Collecting computers I guess

For now, I'm currently working at a miserable grocery job that is 10 miles away from home. I'm hoping to save at least $10k by the end of this year. 5 grand for the ebike and 5 grand for a car (because how else am I going to be able to move to Texas from Cali). After that, I'm out of that misery and hopefully I'll be able to focus on school and be able to do vector art commissions.

Edited by 0nyx

• 1 year later...