Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What will the fan name for this BG pony be?

Firedog

Hi, what do you think the fan name will be for this pony from the newest episode? I think the design is really cool! go ahead and try to name xP 

sig-4084269.Pony.png

UPDATE:

I MADE A POLL

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll415243xb22449e4-17

I only put in suggestions that have at least been suggested twice as their was tons O.o

Edited by Firedog
  • Brohoof 4

Hm....I rather like the name "Noir Amorè" (noire meaning "black", and amorē meaning "love", in French)

I think Blackheart will go.

sounds so unoriginal, and stereotypical, though Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 2

Hm....I rather like the name "Noir Amorè" (noire meaning "black", and amorē meaning "love", in French) sounds so unoriginal, and stereotypical, though

I'm not so sure. Sure, your name is creative, but I just can't for the life of me picture her with a French name.

Plus, almost all of the Mane Six's name aren't super original when you think of them.

I'm not so sure. Sure, your name is creative, but I just can't for the life of me picture her with a French name.

Plus, almost all of the Mane Six's name aren't super original when you think of them.

Fleur di lis has a french name....

And "blackheart" just sounds like some overly edgy oc name

Which, I'm sure many already have, in fact. So the writers wouldn't go for it, to prevent fans from raising heck of them using their charactrs' (undoubtedly very common) name

• Brohoof 1

I hear a lot of people calling her Raven and the upbeat blond one with her Starfire, 

I think that might be because of Raven and Starfire from Teen Titans.

Fleur di lis has a french name....

And "blackheart" just sounds like some overly edgy oc name

Which, I'm sure many already have, in fact. So the writers wouldn't go for it, to prevent fans from raising heck of them using their charactrs' (undoubtedly very common) name

Why don't we call her Ravenheart, then?

I think that might be because of Raven and Starfire from Teen Titans.

Why don't we call her Ravenheart, then?

I would assume that's also an overused name for edgy oc's

Though, I'd laugh if the writers had her name be a pun, and just decided to name her "Gothitail" , referencing Pokemon's "Gothitelle"

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... I don't want to name her just based on her outward appearance or color, then again there's really not much to go on. Plus, it's hard not to think of an "edgy" name when it comes to a pony like her

Hmm... Parting Dusk? It's a lot more light hearted given it's a transition from dark to light. Maybe she's a lot more joyful and social than her appearance implies?

Noir Amorè is the name still at the top of my list, but I thought of some othet names.

"Resonant Nights" (going off her line of the Luna dress really speaking to her soul, and 'resonance' can also mean a quality that makes something personally meaningful or important to someone)

"Somber Chić" (because her tone, and interest in Rarity's fashion)

"Duskaila" ('dusk' and 'kaila', which is Hawaiian for 'style')

"Wedneigh Adams" (play on words of "Wednesday Addams")

"Blue Star" (coat color + interest in Luna dress)

• Brohoof 1