Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ideas for a technology Cutie Mark?

RubyW32

If you're applying for an EE character, keep it canon. The most advanced tech I've seen is steam technology. Maybe something steampunkish?

69ec18bb98.jpg

I would certainly not suggest a circuitboard, but the lever activates the fan into which Tank is about to fly. I would think that they have access to some form of electrickery running through wires, even if not very advanced. We also see electric lamps in another scene within the factory.

Of course, my knowledge of steampunk is rather limited, so if this is still indicative of being steampunk, I apologize.

Edited by Wubtavia
  • Brohoof 1

sig-4088383.sig-4088182.69ec18bb98.jpg

I would certainly not suggest a circuitboard, but the lever activates the fan into which Tank is about to fly. I would think that they have access to some form of electrickery running through wires, even if not very advanced. We also see electric lamps in another scene within the factory.

Of course, my knowledge of steampunk is rather limited, so if this is still indicative of being steampunk, I apologize.

maybe something relating to one of da vinci's contraptions? I mean it does all depend on what type of technology your oc specializes in when it comes down to selecting this sort of thing. : P.

Edited by Darkly SteamGear
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Circuit board, mouse, keyboard, monitor, microcontroller, logic gate, plug, c++, binary, transistor symbol.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

*OH! USB symbol! There you go.

Edited by Foobar
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Steam engines look pretty sick.

TwinJLSth.JPG

Multimeters are commonly used in building/fixing electrical devices(computers,calculators,phones, tvs).

I don't think I've seen anypony use it yet.

2660040.jpg

Edited by Vulcan

Nothing says tech than gears. If you don't want that try a hammer, wrench, screwdriver. Cutie Marks are supposed to be obvious and not specific/complex. Like on first glance you can figure what the pony is all about in an instant. And also the Cutie Mark shouldn't be a picture that could appear like something else like if you make a smokestack nobody is going to figure what that is some might think it's a kettle or a volcano on first glance. Also don't take real life into account too seriously, the picture should appear cartoony to a certain extent. Like how most gemstones don't look like the ones on Rarity but that is the cartoon version of them.