Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games you can beat in a day?

Mothra

7 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

any of the early Mario games

While I wouldn't be able to complete Super Mario Bros for NES, I find you might be quite skilled to make such a claim :arethosehands:

• 2 years later...

Any of the old Mario and Sonic games. Most of those games didn't have save feature, so they had to be beaten in one sitting regardless.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Most of the Klonoa games out there (Door to Phantomile, Lunatea's Veil, Empire of Dreams, etc.), except for Densetsu no Star Medal.

Edited by Sasoriman

"Dordogne" which is a story game that takes most people only two hours to complete. I beat the game in a day but I'm sure it took longer than two hours. 

• 2 months later...

I beat Portal when it came out in one day - it's a short game. There are other games in my Steam account that are completed and have low play hours, but I do not remember if I did it in on day or multiple.

I mean, I think I could beat a bunch of games in a day if I didn't get bored so easily/fast. But one of them is minecraft, a couple hours would do, or even less depending on my luck, I'm no speedrunner

Fallout 3. Once you know the locations of the main quest stuff you can pretty much rush through it in like 2 or so hours. Find Liam Neeson, grab the GECK, and turn on the purifier all in the period of about 2 in-game days after leaving the vault.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-08-22 at 8:07 PM, Iforgotmybrain said:

Fallout 3. Once you know the locations of the main quest stuff you can pretty much rush through it in like 2 or so hours. Find Liam Neeson, grab the GECK, and turn on the purifier all in the period of about 2 in-game days after leaving the vault.

Yeah, doesn’t sound too far fetched 

• Brohoof 1