Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you sleep with mlp Plush?

Shadow Dash DJ Rod

I want to sleep with a Body Pillow, but I cannot find a way to get one without looking like .... Um..

I don't sleep with any plush, because I don't know the quality of them, don't want to risk buying a bad product

I replied to this thread once (or one like it) talking about the few 4de pony plushes that I have. The answer was yes. Sometimes anyway. Sometimes they're on my floor too.

However, since then I've commissioned a plush of Stygian from Little-Broy-Peep. and he's become an absolute adoration. He's real nice sized, like 18 or so inches, and I have him on my bed (and my arm! ) very often.

He's a pony I became attached to enough that I got the commission for him, and I adore him like crazy.

Edited by Toastypk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I probably already commented here, but I only sleep with my pones because they INSIST on falling over and smothering me otherwise!! The slightest movement and I'm covered in rainbow horses...^_^

• 2 years later...

Uh.... this is gonna be weird to say cause I didn't notice until I was asked but my OC was made into a Plushie back in 2014... and I've had it on my bed ever since. When I returned home from my business trip, I remember holding her and feeling so safe as I remembered those kinder times... and falling asleep shortly afterwards. It was like a therapy due to all of the positive associations I had gathered from the community. <3

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I've had a pony join me every night for so long that I can't imagine sleeping without somepony at my side. I'm currently being held hostage in bed by Twilight because it's too comfy to leave. Ponies are the best treatment for insomnia!

IMG_20230427_085811.jpg

• Brohoof 3