Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you sleep with mlp Plush?

Shadow Dash DJ Rod

... this thread just makes me wish i had money to buy myself a Derpy plushie. i mean those things were like 300$. I mean holy mother of balls :(.

Derpy plushies are 300 bucks?!

I am growing up, and since that's happening, I have grown out of sleeping with plushies. I just sleep with nothing but my body and my blanket. I feel like sleeping with stuffed animals is for little kids, but I guess I was wrong.

Derpy plushies are 300 bucks?!

I am growing up, and since that's happening, I have grown out of sleeping with plushies. I just sleep with nothing but my body and my blanket. I feel like sleeping with stuffed animals is for little kids, but I guess I was wrong.

I don't really sleep with any plushies either. but yeah, most of the higher quality good 12inch ones sell for 300. yep, that was my initial reaction as well :/ 

An 8" Alicorn Twilight; A 8" premade Spike ordered from Build-a-Bear Workshop; and a 12" Shining Armor I made myself at BaBW in Downtown Disney on the 60th anniversary of Disneyland; I like to snuggle with Shiny the most :wub:

• Brohoof 1

whoops accidentally posted this in wrong section.

Just letting you know I moved it to Pony Merchandise. Should be fine now. :)

Usually they just hang out on the side of my bed, but if I'm really depressed and can't sleep, it helps to cuddle one of them. Last night was a rough night for me, but I had Rarity there to get me through it :D

• Brohoof 2

I dont sleep with a Mlp Plush and i cant, because im allergic to house dust...or whatever its called in english.

But if i could, i would sleep with an Mlp Plush , probably Twilight  :ooh:

I guess that would help me a little at sleeping  :)

Nope. Money is a luxury, and I have no plushies. The pony merch I'm saving up for is just t-shirts and (hopefully) a Rainbow Dash snapback. Although now that I think about it, a Rainbow Dash plushie does sound nice.

• 2 weeks later...

I started sleeping with my twilight plushie fairly recently as an experiment in dealing with my night terrors.

When I feel stressed I suffer from night terrors in which I wake up convinced that everything is out to get me, and take quite drastic actions as a result - examples include grabbing a book by my bedside and throwing it the length of my room into a model tank (thankfully it survived the experience) and unscrewing a light bulb and going to sleep with it, which meant I woke up the next morning in a bed full of broken glass. So I decided that if I was holding a plushie, I might not do anything quite so destructive. So far it's worked - I've found Twilight in a few odd places (including stuffed in my bag, abandoned in the hallway and on a chest of draws I had barricaded the door shut with) but I haven't broken anything by accident, which is good.

• Brohoof 3

If i had any i would. Maybe a Rainbow Dash plushie, or Twilight.

You need to get your rainbow-colored cutiemarked flank down to wally world and pick one up then. Plushies are nice, especially when you wake up 5 minutes before the alarm is going to go off and you are like "Aww! COME ON!". Gives you something to cuddle with for the five minutes before you have to drag yourself out of bed.

• Brohoof 2

I don't call myself the Snuggler of Plushies for no reason. I have a 4DE Pinkie and Twilight, and a BaB Spike. I have 4DE Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, Luna, Derpy, Trixie, Dr. Whooves, and closed wings Princess Twilight on preorder from them as well. It's going to get......crowded.

• Brohoof 1