Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you sleep with mlp Plush?

Shadow Dash DJ Rod

I don't call myself the Snuggler of Plushies for no reason. I have a 4DE Pinkie and Twilight, and a BaB Spike. I have 4DE Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, Luna, Derpy, Trixie, Dr. Whooves, and closed wings Princess Twilight on preorder from them as well. It's going to get......crowded.

Well, if it gets TOO crowded, I know somepony who could make some room on her bed for say a Derpy or Trixie plush ;)

• Brohoof 2

My whole bed is kinda covered with plushies of a few kinds, it's a bit impossible to not sleep with them.

However, as for legit cuddling, ive done it once or twice with most of the ones I own, so yes.

• Brohoof 3

I don't currently have a pony plush :P But a Sugar Belle I missed out on the other day (sold on the day I literally couldn't buy It XD) came up for sale for a price I'm willing to pay! :squee:

I probably won't sleep with her if I do get her, but there will be cuddles! <3

I always sleep with a plushie if I can - it's nice having something to cuddle  :catface:   I rotate them, usually when I get a new one - right now I'm sleeping with Freddy Fazbear, before that it was Maud Pie (now there's a sentence I didn't think I'd say :lol: ) . But one of my faves to sleep with is a custom filly Fluttershy - she's tiny so I can take her whenever I'm travelling somewhere  :squee:

• Brohoof 1

I always sleep with a plushie if I can - it's nice having something to cuddle  :catface:   I rotate them, usually when I get a new one - right now I'm sleeping with Freddy Fazbear, before that it was Maud Pie (now there's a sentence I didn't think I'd say :lol: ) . But one of my faves to sleep with is a custom filly Fluttershy - she's tiny so I can take her whenever I'm travelling somewhere  :squee:

You have a Freddy? Awesome! :D

• Brohoof 1

Oh, yeah.

I sleep with my Pinkie Pie and my old So Soft Pinkie. And Rarity. <3

I have 7 in all, but I only sleep with the three. :)

• Brohoof 1

A sleep with quite a few of them. I sleep with plushies of...

Rarity

Cocoa Pommel

Trixie

Maud Pie

Cherry jubilee

Scootaloo

AppleBloom

Sweetiebelle

Sunset Shimmer

and Sonata Dusk. xD

How is there room for you? :P 

• Brohoof 2

I always have my Cheerilee plush and a smaller Shining Armor in my bed, usually near my head. I don't get to snuggle them often though, since my cat decides to take that job instead.

I always have my Cheerilee plush and a smaller Shining Armor in my bed, usually near my head. I don't get to snuggle them often though, since my cat decides to take that job instead.

A cat that let's you snuggle with it?

BLASPHEMY!

A cat that let's you snuggle with it?

BLASPHEMY!

Correction: She doesn't let me snuggle with her. She makes sure I snuggle with her, or I get to hear how uncomfortable the end of the bed is for her.

All. Night. Long. -_-

Correction: She doesn't let me snuggle with her. She makes sure I snuggle with her, or I get to hear how uncomfortable the end of the bed is for her.

All. Night. Long. -_-

Ohhh, okay! That makes MUCH more sense!

• Brohoof 1