Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you sleep with mlp Plush?

Shadow Dash DJ Rod

Hell yeah! 

I own four OlyFactory ponies in which I sleep with every night.  Daring Do, RD, Cloud Chaser, Vinyl Scratch. They're very cuddly :3

I used to but their manes got all tangled up and I decided not to do that anymore. I bought the Disney princess pet berry from buildabear and sleep with that instead.

Edited by Veolala

I mostly sleep with my fluttershy plush even though I hug the fluttershy plush although I do sleep with other MLP plushies that I have. Not only the funrise fluttershy plush that I sleep with, but also I sleep with the Build-a-bear fluttershy, twilight sparkle, sweetie belle, and apple bloom and TY beanie baby fluttershy, twilight sparkle, rainbow dash, and pinkie pie and to go along with all these plushies, my pikachu and kirby plushies.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would if I could. But having an anti brony for a brother who always pondering what I get up to... I don't :\ (at this current time)

The plushies I have is Spitfire, Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo.

Edited by Damonater

I would if I could. But having an anti brony for a brother who always pondering what I get up to... I don't :\ (at this current time)

The plushies I have is Spitfire, Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo.

That doesn't sound amusing, just keep your door locked if you don't want him to get in and then hide them when you think he will get in the room.

Unfortunatly for me, I do not have a lock on my door. I forgot to mention that everyone knows about my plushies anyways. I dont know what they really think about it though.

Once my brother knew I was a brony, he asked me... "Mate your f***ing gay." or "Are you alright mate? What happened to your masculinity?" or something along those lines ;-;

Unfortunatly for me, I do not have a lock on my door. I forgot to mention that everyone knows about my plushies anyways. I dont know what they really think about it though.

Once my brother knew I was a brony, he asked me... "Mate your f***ing gay." or "Are you alright mate? What happened to your masculinity?" or something along those lines ;-;

That sounds horrible, this is why you should move out ASAP. If your own brother calls you gay for liking something then you should most defiently move out.

See this is why I made myself not have any siblings.

just ignore him, hes just being a little immature brat. i bet if you just stop giving him attention he will eventually get board and stop.

• Brohoof 1

just ignore him, hes just being a little immature brat. i bet if you just stop giving him attention he will eventually get board and stop.

Useful advice, that might work. I know that works with most people. Why don't you give that a try?

I will admit, the very concept of sleeping with plushies is absolutely foreign to me.

HOWEVER.

I have a German Shepherd plush (long and funny story with this one, it's been around the world :D ) that's sitting on my PC watching everyone that enter the room shamelessly.

If I had a Nightmare Rarity plush... I'm sure she'd be staying in a visible spot 24/7. Though I doubt I'd be sleeping with her next to pillow etc.

So I guess the final answer is "no"?

I do not. I don't have one and they don't sell any mlp plushies here in Iceland (except at the airport). 

So I won't be sleeping with an mlp plushie anytime soon.

I always sleep with a Vinyl Scratch plush. It's one of the small ones (5 inches I think) with the spaghetti hair. I think it's cool, but it's not too good for cuddling. Speaking of which, if any of you other plush-lovers can recommend to me a good plush for snuggles, I'd be most appreciative. I'm on the hunt for cuddles. 

I always sleep with a Vinyl Scratch plush. It's one of the small ones (5 inches I think) with the spaghetti hair. I think it's cool, but it's not too good for cuddling. Speaking of which, if any of you other plush-lovers can recommend to me a good plush for snuggles, I'd be most appreciative. I'm on the hunt for cuddles. 

Yeah and don't let me forget, it can't be too expensive, y'know? On a bit of a budget.