Shadow Dash DJ Rod

Do you sleep with mlp Plush?

Maybe maybe not  :ooh:

You don't know me

Yes I do occasionally, especially if I can't sleep well. My plushie of choice is obviously Fluttershy, but sometimes I switch it up. 

I don't sleep with my plushies, but I do nuzzle my first Rarity plush two or three times a day.

Um... I don't own a pony plushie. But if I did... eh... I'm still not sure. It'd have to be of a specific pony, and even then, I'm not much for snuggling things in bed.

Badges

Yeah and don't let me forget, it can't be too expensive, y'know? On a bit of a budget.

my 4de rainbowdash has held up quite well. you could try a 4de, their really soft and not stiff, plus really accurate to the show.

I got a Rarity 4DE plush for Christmas and since she is my favorite pony I'm contemplating purchasing another one with the sole purpose of profuse snuggling. Once I do purchase said plush then yes I will sleep with an MLP plush.

(edited)

To answer the question: Sometimes and soon with a 4DE Rainbow Dash

Edited by COBLoneWolf

(edited)

"Let's get to bashing butts as well as deez nutz." -MANS1AY3R

But seriously, I HAVE a Rainbow Dash plushie that I made myself on my 18th birthday, but i don't particularly SLEEP with it. I just have one.

Edited by Kronos

I do cuddle with mine pretty often. I've got 10 pony plushes to choose from whenever I need something to snuggle to sleep with. I own: Twilight Sparkle, Lyra, Rainbow Dash, Derpy, Pinkie Pie, Vinyl Scratch, Coco Pommel, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Soarin'.

post-7650-0-06822300-1451624744_thumb.jpg

I never slept with my pony plushies. They just sat on the shelf looking pretty.

Well, since I make MLP plushies myself... So yeah, I sleep with my very first, handmade, Rainbow Dash plushie

I used to, occasionally, with my Princess Twilight(Twilight best Main Poneh! ^_^ ) but not anymore, as she seems to attract copious amounts of lint that I have yet to find a way to effectively remove from her fur( spending 3 hours picking it off by hand is NOT fun, not to mention the cat hair).

Every night I sleep with my Dash plushie. Although by morning shes usually on the floor

I don't but my cat, Kismet, loves sleeping with her Pinkie Pie one. ;) She licks her mane and tail o.opost-37286-0-26665000-1454447477_thumb.jpeg

yes and no, i sleep with a mlp plush but its my girlfriends OC that she gave to me last year so i guess in a way yes but since the OC isnt from the show not exactly

I don't but my cat, Kismet, loves sleeping with her Pinkie Pie one. ;) She licks her mane and tail o.oattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

I hope the plastic hair on that plushie don't come out at all, it could easily cause a blockage in your kitty's intestines... :(

As per the OP: Yes, of course! I have a bunch of plushies but only Vinyl Scratch and Fluttershy have the honor of sleeping with me. Sorry Celestia :P

Yeah I do

its a Rainbow Dash plushie and i practically cant sleep without it anymore  :wub:

Can't, well I guess I can. Though I don't think it would be a good idea with a roommate. If I could I would definitely by a Luna plush.

I hope the plastic hair on that plushie don't come out at all, it could easily cause a blockage in your kitty's intestines... :(

As per the OP: Yes, of course! I have a bunch of plushies but only Vinyl Scratch and Fluttershy have the honor of sleeping with me. Sorry Celestia :P

She only gets Pinkie Pie when I'm around :3 and I've not seen any come out so far. If I did I'm responsible enough to have removed Pinkie ;)