Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you sleep with mlp Plush?

Shadow Dash DJ Rod

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I've got several mounted around my bed. Derpy & Chryssi on the corners. Lotus, Aloe, Cherry Berry & Daisy on the railing, a G4 firefly, a Pinkemena holding a guitar pillow and a Chrysalis body pillow. So soft. 

Edit:found it, my brother stole it.

There is no greater offense!  Throw him to the something-or-others! (I don't know how old he is or what motivated him, so I'd rather not specify whether it's hounds or lions or just an innocuous ball pit at Chuck E. Cheese.)

I go to sleep with Babe; she'll occupy one of our eight Rainbow Dash plushies, as it's relatively easier that way for me to keep my arms around her once I've nodded off.

• Brohoof 3

There is no greater offense!  Throw him to the something-or-others! (I don't know how old he is or what motivated him, so I'd rather not specify whether it's hounds or lions or just an innocuous ball pit at Chuck E. Cheese.)

motivation? He had none. As for "Throw him to the something-or-others!" I'd say Throw him in a locked room with me and my foam bat
  • Brohoof 2

I used to have a Fluttershy plush I made, but lost it with my other mlp stuff when I moved out of my aunt's house. I still sleep with my other plushes though. I'm just glad I'm not alone here.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes! Well... sometimes... if I watch a scary movie before bed haha! I sleep with my giant applejack that I got from toysrus because she doesn't have synthetic hair... jus the string hair to i don't feel bad for messing it up. Plus, she's huge so she's fun to cuddle with! Applejack is best pony!  :smug:

No, I don't sleep with an MLP plushie.

If I did though, I'd want it to be Vinyl or Octavia, as they both are my favorite characters. I like them so much, that they are tied for #1 on my favorite MLP characters. So if its an MLP plushie I'm hugging, its one of those two.