Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you sleep with mlp Plush?

Shadow Dash DJ Rod

Yes I do. I have all the Build-a-Bear ponies, as well as an OnlyFactory Sunset Shimmer, Ty beanie Rarity, and Funrise Bon Bon. I regularly alternate which one I sleep with, but I'd say Twilight and Pinkie probably get chosen the most. Reasons why would be because Twilight is my favourite character, and Pinkie is considerably less stuffed compared to my other Build-a-Bears, which kinda makes her the cuddliest of the bunch.

I am no longer plushless. The plushie I have is nothing special though, since it is a really generic one that I bought at an airport, but at least it is 2nd best Mane 6 pone (IMO) :P <3 <3 (bought it a few days ago) 

post-28830-0-78467400-1464123258_thumb.jpg

post-28830-0-25130000-1464123271_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

Most definitely! I usually sleep with my Applejack, but I feel so guilty having the rest of the Mane7 looking at me from the window, that I have to sleep with them all! I usually have about two or three causalities afterward; they tend to fall off  :-P

• Brohoof 2

Most definitely! I usually sleep with my Applejack, but I feel so guilty having the rest of the Mane7 looking at me from the window, that I have to sleep with them all! I usually have about two or three causalities afterward; they tend to fall off  :-P

lol IKR. the way my room is set up, all my plushies stare at me when im in bed so i ushualy end up sleeping with 2 or3 which end up on the floor sometimes.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

I sleep with my Rainbow Dash plush I got at an arcade. In fact all my MLP plushies are from the arcade.

I have 1 large (30 cm) Rainbow Dash, 2 large (26 cm) Rainbow Dash's, 2 medium-sized Rainbow Dash's, 2 small Rainbow Dash's, 1 small Twilight Sparkle, and 1 small Applejack. All are on my bed, but I mostly cuddle up with my 30 cm Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 4

I have Applejack on my bed, complete with her hat of course. Sometimes I put G1 Starshine or G1 Parasol on my bed as well but Starshine has hair that can tangle easily. 

I sleep with two plushies: Princess Twilight and Trixie. They are both from a brand called "4DE" or "4th Dimension" since they are the most accurate plushies I can find without having to buy from Devianart users who sell their products for more than $300. I am always sleeping on cuddling with them (I'm a weirdo) and sleeping with them whenever I feel lonely or feel deeply frustrated.

(edited)

I'd cuddle a plushie everynight but then I'd have to worry about them getting really dirty over the long-term and there's no practical way of washing them without risking something bad happening. Closest I have is an RD body pillow (removable case). When I walk into the room and see her, I can't help but squee a little. And I feel so unbelievably happy and safe snuggling into her. Sometimes when the alarm goes off I actually hit the snooze button, because, "Just a few more minutes." :wub:

Edited by BornAgainBrony