Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you sleep with mlp Plush?

Shadow Dash DJ Rod

When I first got my 4DE Twilight plushie back in 2013 I slept with her the very first night I got her and for several nights afterwards, until I got a little double sided Twilight Pillow from Supernova that same year, now she sits on top of my chest of draws.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use to sleep with this giant pony when I was young and she was from the old mlp, and but I don't remember what was her name. But now days that pony is gone and every other of my mlp plushies and I kinda do miss them.

• 4 months later...

Very much so.

Though moreso Pokemon, I have ponies too.

Last night I had Applejack, Dash, and Twi in. I have Pinkie and Trixie too but too much becomes almost an obstacle.

And soon I'm getting a custom in the mail, my first one that I got commissioned. You can bet I'll be having adoration moments aplenty.

• 2 months later...

I'd be too afraid to mess up a multi-hundred dollar plushy by accidentally rolling over on-top of it or something, so no

Also, slight germaphobe and my plushies I got from Ciderfest haven't really been cleaned yet, soooo... x3

If I had one of those giant plushies meant to lay on top of something, i'd definitely cuddle it~

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@King of Canterlot Optimal for snuggles, that is so important really. Is why I don't actually they don't feel optimal for snuggles as the one I have is I'd say not really at the size of being able to snuggle. That said I would but don't want to get my Fluttershy plush like dirty I guess haha. So I do not sleep with my plush.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

Is why I don't actually they don't feel optimal for snuggles as the one I have is I'd say not really at the size of being able to snuggle

Eh, I guess I don't necessarily disagree with you on that one, if the 4DE ones I think were just a little larger in size then they would be perfect. I would really like to get a custom cuddle-sized plush someday, now that would be very optimal for snuggles! :)

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, King of Canterlot said:

Eh, I guess I don't necessarily disagree with you on that one, if the 4DE ones I think were just a little larger in size then they would be perfect. I would really like to get a custom cuddle-sized plush someday, now that would be very optimal for snuggles! :)

Sounds like a business idea, to sell cuddle sized plushies haha but I mean the smaller ones are still relatively expensive and of course more expensive it gets you also to feel less like wanting to actually use it like that. Though I mean possibly hasbro could make those and who knows people might be willing to pay a little extra for a cuddle sized plush.